Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cyclones can't break us.



Oh hey ,
I'm just to update about my outings.
I didn't wanna make a post long
so I will just post about one outing first.

It cannot be denied that,
Life after exam is kind of awesome.

And that only happens when you have $$.
If not you can just stay at home
and facebook D: emo, can die.

Okay,
I have something to say.
About ytd's post on my blog.
I know it's bitchy and mean to people
who I am talking about.

And yes, you're right.
I do put it that way due to some people.
I post it up here not to just release my anger
and also, I post it to let them know
because I don't want to tell them face to face.
In other words,
Avoid dramas.

And if you're aware that I'm talking about you.
You're smart and please do not bring up
about it infront of me , it got me so pissed.
I'm getting angry not because I care,
it's because you're too annoying .
thankyouverymuch.

And so, (ah potong! :D:D)
Last friday ,
Mingli and I went to pyramid
and then, we went for a massage.
Seventy bucks per hour for full body massage (Y)

Friday , Nov 12 '10


Wash leg ! :D

oh hi!

after massage.

I have at least 3 blueblacks on my body now.
That thai lady really press it real hard.
I even screamed when she was massaging my leg.
And omg, now I have a blueblack.
SO VIOLENT D:

I need a hair cut.

Pepper Lunch for dinner (Y)
Shoppping at cotton on (Y)(Y)(Y)
Life's good (;

456 bucks burnt -.-
emo.


Saturday , NOv 13 '10

out to ou.

Well ,
I am a girl so I camwhore.
Okay fine, boys also camwhore
but yeah.

No excuse .

I'm just vain.



eeeeee :D

isn't that how people do it?
They post their pictures up and say, "I AM UGLY" -.- ugly then don't post la wth. They just want people to praise them -.-

And then , more camwhoring in the car :D

Spot the necklace. It's two for ten bucks! Bought it from night market in penang btw. Love it to the max.


And so, I'm actually out with the

twins.

And there's no plan fail.
YAY.

Meet up at tgif then headed to italiannies for lunch.
And they changed their menu! :D I'm glad they do.
I prefer italinnies than tgif anyway.

pizza! :D


DAMN CUTE :D

LMAO

Wanted to take the picture sticker machine thingi
but then, it closed down. Damn sui D:

After that , we get to neway and sing our ass off.

The service was good, the atmosphere were good
and most of all it's so worth it!
Three of us is provided with 3 food , 5 drinks
and a mic each. WOOHOOOOO.
Why redbox no food one!

And I think that, they should extend the singing time.
3 hours is so short la , mg.




XIN TENG NI DE XIN TENG ~~

I'm not really sure whether it's that song tho.
So yeah.

We left around 345pm.


like this x100000000 .


And to believe it or not,
we actually spent 20minutes to find toilet!

To peee
and
camwhore (;







More,
but then I deleted cmi ones
so yeah.

And then, SHIMONO JAP CREPES
WOOOOHOOOO!

STRAWBERRRRRY (;

han li von is posing. Look at that posture man!

HAPPY KID :D


And then ,
we set off!

Twins then left to their parents
then , I went home with a cab.

JAPANESE CREPE ! :D:D

I hope Pyramid have one soon!

Halloween is just over
but, I've found something scary but yet, irresistible.


Oh yes baby,
bite me.

My blood is all yours , jirohottie.


loves.