Saturday, April 26, 2014

Jibby & Co.


It has been awhile since I put on a dress and make up to have a girly night out. The girls and I normally meet each other at least once every week , but we were too carried away by assignments and hectic uni life. 

It's really nice that we could dress up from time to time , and feel pretty about ourselves even if it is just for a 2 hours dinner. I used to do this like every single day, but right now I don't have a chance to anymore. 



What do you think about my new lip colour ?

They have a lot of new cafes and nice place for dinner around subang area. I am so glad that we are slowly progressing into a better state in cuisine part. Even if I still love the part where we sit around the round table with the red table cloth place over in an open area place , it's still nice to dine in with fine food. Actually, this is the only chance for us to look pretty in pictures so yeah. 

This time, we went over to Jibby & Co. 



As you can see, the pricing is pretty high. 

But the environment was a big bonus, it's all beautiful . 







And I don't matter so I'll show you the food.




Popcorn Chicken Salted egg, which is really yummy. The portion is really small. Anyways, this is an appetizer.



Summer Salad, at RM25.

Don't ask , I was pretty pissed at the portion . Yet, I couldn't finish it. 



Pizza .

The pricing for different kind of pizza is from RM 28-38 , which I think is really worth it because the portion is huge. This could be an option for sharing. What more is, it tasted really good. 



Fluffy 'O's 

Homemade donuts with sugar icing sprinkled on top, and chocolate for sidelines. It's definitely not fluffy enough. The donuts might be in mini size but it's really filling because they didn't play cheat on the ingredients.


I will give a lot of thumbs for the environment and the service. The food was good , actually but the expectation I have with the pricing they place together didn't meet. Perhaps the next time, I will actually return for the cakes because I hear of great reviews. 

And ootd ,





Lastly, 

selfie with my girls.






till then.