Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Padi House #2


This is getting annoying because I'm here to bombard you with food pictures. I took so many pictures of food that I think I could sort it out in more than 4 posts. Besides of enjoying the beauty of food (lol) , I just want to scroll back to the top of my camera roll to see what did I eat for the whole week then drown myself in guilt. Yet, the process repeats again and again. 

This time is about the brunch I had in Padi House, in Setiawalk. 

I swear Padi House serve good food in very affordable price. It's definitely a good place to go if you're budgeted but demand for a fine cuisine. 


First ,
coffee





I like the cookies that comes with the coffee . They are actually selling it in packets for RM12.80 for 12 of them , which is very pricey. I would prefer to buy biscotti than cookies. 



Basic Caeser Salad which is only at RM9.80 . It's super yummy.



Aglio Olio Spaghetti which is RM 13.90



Pesto Spaghetti with grilled chicken which taste better than it looks. - at RM 14.90






And then, I wonder why did the number on my weighing machine increase.