Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Of Disco Balls & Light Alcohol.


Glad to have pictures for blogging. 

Sometimes, I am just not good at typing anymore and I don't know why.

I can't believe May is coming to an end. Can't wait for birthday month! :)


So, we finally met up for Steffi's 21st birthday party after a whole month or more. It's funny how we used to see each other everyday and now, we have a different path in life. Mingli and I are in the same col so I guess, we could hang our easier since we have the same holiday and exam periods. Btw, our course is ending after this finals so yeah , we have alot of time to catch up. As for Xiuming, we are in different college and different course. It sucks about how everything clashes at times.

We don't even have time to do photoshoot for Raqul Reed :(


This is my necklace from glamtags and I don't have enough outfit pictures to post them up yet, so maybe I'll just try to post them later on - after my finals.

Anyways, Steffi held her party at this new place called One City which is not fully renovated. We took so much time to find the place and the interior was amazing. No pictures because I was just sitting on the comfortable couch and comfortable. But all the pictures sucked because of my swollen eys , fml. 


The view was breathtaking.

Didn't expect to have such a good view in the city. I swear, it was prettier than it is in this picture.



Look at my eyebags/ ):

Cheers to my tile lace dress that expose all the flabs in my arms TT


I tried but my swollen eyes just ... so refer back to the first picture without my cmi face THENGS.


Look at the amount of alcohol they had gotten ready. 

I love how the minibar is held which we can order alcoholic drinks like we are in the real club. Sex on the Beach have always been my favorite because it's sweet-based. Even if they serve in paper cup , it still taste as good as it is. I tried one melon-flavored drink which I don't know the name but really, it's good. I never knew they could mix alcohol like this. 

And they have their own disco ball and music. 

This really give an ambiance of the club , or those party you see on movies that those teenagers throw at home when their parents are out of town.

I mean, I never expect it to be as good as this . 

I always love party with alcohol and a little techno but of course, not too much of messiness. 


in all green! 

Green is the theme colour btw. 


Xiuming and I.

Please don't brighten this picture, I beg you.


I really love this picture of us with the faces. I can't smile because my eyes looks retarded so I have to scrunch my whole face up. 

Trust me, I look better this way.


Told you I can't smile prettily like them.

Alright, I have to work on the flabs of my arms and no, I don't do photoshop. Thus, all the flaws are out in this post. Can you imagine how bad I look in reality?

Oh well, I enjoyed myself that night and have another round at KW's new crib which was so awesome. 


Cheers.