Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sweet Indulgence.




Short post to continue Day 2 at Johor .

Jacinth bought me around and that's the ever first time I sit in her car, with her driving.

I went to the shopping mall she goes to when she's at home and do what she do. I feel so close to her life now. I mean - I never had a close friend from other state and I'm sure there must be a difference of our life. Honestly, there's  nothing much but their malls are not as expensive as ours wtf.

WHY ARE THE MALLS IN KL MARK THE PRICE SO HIGH?!!?!

Anyways, the second day was just all about food wtf. 

And we went to a cafe.

Maco Cafe.


Durian Crepe Cake!

OMG, I SWEAR THIS TASTE BETTER THAN HOW IT LOOKS LIKE!


Strawberry Crepe Cake was just .... strawberry and yeah..


Rose Crepe Cake.

Better than the strawberry one wtf.


TIRAMISU CREPE CAKE.

It's nice!


Green Tea Latte :D Ah... I wish I have order hot one instead.

And I didn't try the macaroons because I'm too stingy . Plus, I don't think anymore calories should be added.


You know what ,
I had never eat so many flavors of cake in just a day.

Imma happy kid.

My post short enough or not?


x.