Saturday, January 19, 2013

GDA


Hello .

I had never gotten free tickets ever since forever and I'm lucky enough to get one for -



CAN YOU BELIEVE IT , OMFG?!

I actually got sponsor a RM999 ticket - which is Samsung Galaxy Zone but I've decided to give it to my sister since her bias in FT Island is the MC of the night and so, she wanna just stare at him the whole night for Day 2. You don't know how many fancams she have took and how many pictures she have taken of Hong Ki ONLY. 

And, 
I exchanged the Rockpit one with her .

But instead, I have friends to go with me so yeah. 

I didn't attend day 1 since it's basically for SM bias fans and I don't wanna squeeze in the crowd. I know how bad the crowd would be or so but it's sad that I couldn't listen to band live like FT Island's . Gosh, I think my sister just influence me.

I actually got upset that they say GD was coming only. And infact, they gave a false alarm about BIG BANG is attending and I was even more upset that I have no tickets. In other way, I got relieved after I've checked TOP's schedules that GDA wasn't in his list in January.

And after that,
I got a free ticket .

Wtf , how irony is this rightttt?


It's alright , oppa.

We are still meant to be and WILL meet again, some day :)

I actually spent 5 minutes to try to look for a super sexy picture of him so you would love him to . But - every picture is too good so I just simply choose a close up one. 

I love his brows wtf.

Sorry,
out of topic. 



After col , I went over to Jacinth's to fresh up - get some snack yada yada and off we go to Sepang at 3pm and I actually reach that place around 330pm . wtf, I feel like a F1 racer.

I was literally speeding with my sexy red myvi wtf. 

& thank god that the tyre didn't flew off or something.

Too many VIPs over there with Giyongchy & OOAK tees while me and Jacinth decided on Neon Yellow for CRAYON so that we can go CRAY CRAY with G to the D :)


Selca !


#ATOD 

All from Raqul Reed * shamelessly promote*


No make up except for the brows.

I'm very particular with my brows .


Jacinth and I gone Neon Yellow!


Yes,
We were that near.

Can't believe that Rockpit wasn't that far behind too . And also, we were at the railing which means first row. I swear I always have luck in concerts .

And just a few pictures of GD because all I was looking forward to , is his live performance.

I was kinda pissed when they never tell us about collaborations and stuff wtf.




First time , 
GD came out for his award and OMFG -

I swear his swagness took over me that I forget my Tabi TT 

Oh well,
I'm suppose to act that way because he is really attractive - no?

AND HE WAS IN A SUPER GOOD MOOD ! 

Jacinth and I was so excited that we climb on the railing and shouted when he was giving his speech which is super rude. But how many fucks am I suppose to give when he is just right THERE - like literally RIGHT THERE. 

JENG JENG JENG.

Thanks to the neon yellow and sampatness we have , he look and smile while waving his trophy. That moment, I died wtf. And the malay girl next to me was like , So lucky... I saw... :D

It's alright - I still love TOP.

Jacinth went insane, I swear. God, all the GD stans! HAHAHA.



Second time.

And after a million years,
he's finally out with One of A Kind - which is my favorite song of the album . Continued with collaboration with Tablo from Epik High. To think back, Epik High was REALLY good. 

The song we have been waiting for - CRAYON CRAYON.

COME ON GIRLS, COME ON BOYS,
COME ON COME ON,
GET YOUR CRAYON CRAYON 

:D

and finally with his famous Heartbreaker.



Pictures credit to maaaai sis because she was nearer.

And honestly,
GDA was great other than I lost my way all the way to Nilai while trying to send people home.

I was so scared and tired that I wanted to die. It was so far away from home and I had a slight fewer. Ah, it must be GD's swagness. 

Overall, 
GDA was good.

Other performances like TARA , Miss A , Secret and more groups were entertaining.

I'm in love with Suzy .

._________________________.

She looks so much alike like BERNICE. 

HAI BERNICE, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS :D



I better go before I go crazy . 

love.



ps Still love TOP .