Sunday, August 5, 2012

Glitch in the system.


Imma just roughly go through with pictures because I'm that lazy :D

I need more space in my room, I swear. I can't fit my things anywhere ):


I will blog about how the hoodie purchasing thingy works next time because I seriously have no time. TBH, I'm offering you it in public because I was just doing a favor as I almost import from Korea but it seems like people doubt my intention. Honestly, I don't earn any shits from it other than saving shipping fee for the stocks I get from my blogshop. I hope you guys don't just send an email to ask me how am I going to prove you right about the hoodie. 

You know it's sickening when I actually tell you a whole grandmother story of how I approached it and you actually wants to think about it because it's expensive. I'm not mad about you NOT purchasing the hoodie as I don't get any benefits. I'm just mad at you, wasting my time while I can spend my time talking to those who really wanted it.

Seriously,
I hate how people turn a favor into a cheat.


The other day at college with my new owl vintage necklace! (:

It's on sale in Raqul Reed anyway, check it out.

But sadly ,
now it's the mustache trend time :p



Take a good look at my eyes ):

I realized that my right eye went swollen a few weeks ago and did nothing about it. I visited the doctor and he claimed that my eyes is perfectly fine and he doesn't know why it's swollen. Honestly, having triple eye lid sucks. I'm serious about me having a triple eye lid now. IDC, I'm gonna wear specs as much as I can. But....contact lens is more convenient.

wtf,
why am I so fickle-minded. 

Up in buns , on a thrusday.

I remembered because I was late for class. I park all the way far end , at the other side of the world - NO JOKE OKAY. IT WAS SO FAR TT  , and walked to the wrong class . I need to get across the building, under the rain. I was soaking wet. So apparently, I was 30 mins late for class wtf.




photoshooting at Bernice's.

Snowflake as reward after that!

Taroball series set 4 (:

Spaghetti at Padi House.

And the lastest picture in my phone,
XiuMing's belated dinner - at Alexis, Bangsar.



Make up oh make up (:









And then, 
I reached home around 11pm , got to bed immediately and woke up at 3friggingAM to Fahrenheit88 with Evelyn to queue for Big Bang's ticket.

It's still depressing that I couldn't get the ticket I want. I was crying so bad and I was dead tired too. Don't remind me of what happened, seriously.

It was 8am.


Really,
VIPs are no joke.

I thought only CLOUDS ( Rain's fanclub) are the crazy one but trust me, VIPs are even crazier.

Got CAT 3 & felt grateful as it's the last two for ZONE A.

Oh well, 
At least...I'm there right?


Shabu Shabu with classmates and got into an accident fml.

YES, 
ON THE SAME DAY I DIDN'T GET BIG BANG'S VIP TICKET

WORST DAY EVER TT

And,
the day after - all of us went Bak kut teh for lunch .
My family never wakes up before lunch, I tell you LOL.


Cendol and trust me, it's nothing like the SS15 one.

love you  guys.

xo.