Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm singing my blues.


Spend sometime to sort out the pictures after getting in from fb. I lost my camera's charger therefore I can't camwhore unless I use my phone. I'm happy with my primary camera because it's clear but normally, I camwhore with the secondary camera , which is kind of blur. I am too stingy to get a new charger which cost quite alot. My allowance is so insufficient for me already and I still have to take out the money from my pocket to buy. Omg, this is crazy. I want money.

So last Sunday,
Mingli had her belated birthday dinner at Sunway so that it's convenient enough for everyone.

Reached around 5pm and meet up with Chinkeat and Fookhiew at Wong Kok. 

I'm sorry but I really couldn't resist DSLR.





I wanted to get a DSLR, at one time. But to think back, it's actually kind of waste of money because I don't think I can take good photographs. I will never use the camera function too. I will just set it in auto mode and spam the pictures of my face. 

And toilet break,
when everyone almost reached.


And there we go again,


 Weichanx4 :)


Picture with the birthday girl. 

p.s photobomb ttm , at the back!

MingLi's signature pose!

JaeSern (:

One of the best picture we have ever taken, others is forever cmi.

We had our dinner at Zen Japanese restaurant. I thought the set would be small but really, it was really filling. Everyone seems to enjoy that dinner though.

After that, 
we went bowling since it's only like 730pm?


Sook.

And then, 
to club 9 for pooooooool. 

I hate that the music is too loud. I don't know who chose the place beside the loudspeaker. It was really annoying but glad that the songs is okay. After a while, I guess I get use to how loud it is already. But it's really awkward when they change the songs. Suddenly it become really quiet.

And
again :p


solo!


You realize I have the most picture with her?



I can't believe I'm saying this but I like this picture of myself. I wonder who took it. Such a good photographer.

potato.

Missing Kevan out here.

Birthday kiss?


And,
XUELIN JOINS IN :D



Totally love how things goes that night.

That's one hell of the night (:

Let me end this post with my favorite photo.

(:

love them all.


xo.