Saturday, February 11, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.



Sometime ago,
I was admitted to the hospital due to some old sickness.

Never like to spend so much time in the hospital but totally feel alive again after having a good rest after a long day.  Lying on the bed almost 24/7 already make me feel so lazy. Plus, over-resting shut down my mind. I can't even remember what I learn before that. I always feel like puking, dizzy and always moody. I totally hate taking medication.

I'm so glad that the technology nowadays is so improved. 

Now they inject my medicine through the tube connected to my hand. So I do not need to take any injections. I hate how they wake me up at 5am in the morning to give me injections. Now , they can just do it when I'm sleeping.


):

And ,
I entertained myself for the whole four days.






LOL.

And lastly,



I really wanna say thank you for those who visited me and stay with me, when I'm feeling really lonely. You don't know how much everything mean to me. 

Friends,
thanks for being there all the while.

And,

Classmates,
thanks for the watermelon , hahahaha (:

ps Through the hardest times, you know who is the one that treat you sincerely.