Friday, July 16, 2010

笑着难过自我惩罚。


I know this is like , soooooooooooo late .
But still , I have to blog about it if not, I'm dead.
My visitors decreased D: and, I'm officially broke.
I am sad . My life is so sad ); hehehehe.

School's awesome , I suppose .

Well , let just start .
Many pictures a head.

So ,
After the first day of Cheer'10 , we went to give Ashley a surprise.
So, we went to the LRT nearby and there it goes.

like!

We took LRT to some station then walked across the road
and get another ride to KL Central .

WHEN WE WERE CROSSING THE ROAD , LOL.




Got tickets and then , to KL Central .
Have KFC for lunch then rushed to KTM
but KTM was so sloooooooow and all of us went impatient
plus, something was happening that time.
And all of us felt so screwed and everything.

I tried making jokes and end up , I got -.- faces
and I feel like slapping myself D:

But after that, everything is fine.

Went to XiuMing's house , then got to taipan for cake
then to ashley surprise .

Find out her place at the guard house then there we go,


Got into the lift , everyone was so kanjiong kinda thing.
And finally the lift reached ,
the moment the door opened and ashley's there .

Surpirse FAILED like mad.

I guess she surprise more than we surprise her
but it seems like , she's happy so it was overall okay.

ASHLEEEY


Got the cake ready and sing the happy birthday song.
Together with eugene too , since they share the same birthdate.



Explored her house , got into her room .
Got changed and then , get ready to go to the pool
And girls... usually take a quite sometime to get ready heh xD




and we're all ready

so,
here we go :D



So everyone put their belongings at the side ,
and fongkhei was near to the pool
so , I pushed her down and I LAUGHED AT HER .

When I was half way laughing, eugene pushed me into the pool
so yeah -.-

KARMA -.-

Next was Lisa .

DAMN SAD , CAN.




the sad people.

And the slide was awesome , really!


lisa xD


of course , jumpshots!



I forget who suggested the cheerleading thing
and so yeah ,

ashley , can do it !

BUT FAILED , look at her legs xD

von's sexy asssssss :D
Well , she make it and so we ask her to lift her leg up and touch it like cheerleaders LOL.

but, i guess... we fail.

lisa! , imitating fongkhei?


And the sky went dark but we didn't care .



LISA'S SEXY LEGS WOOHOO.

There was a little thunder but we wouldn't bother
because we were having fun in the pool and so,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Kay, I'm crazy :p

Xiuming trying to show us how dead ppl float on water.

:D

There were lightning and thunder
so we get up from the pool and go.
WE CAN STAY LONGER IF THERE'S NO THUNDER D:

LOL.

Washed up then to restaurant.


Left ashley's place around 8pm or so to XiuMing's hse
with fongkhei and slept over.

Awesome poursome :D

AND ,


I LOVE YOU GIRLS :D


p.s sorry for the cincai borcai update, my stomach is killing me now.

x