Saturday, February 20, 2010

You tried but not your best .


It's really late right now and I really wanna update about my outings these few days but there're too many pictures for me to resize and post up and everything.So, I decided to do it tmr but then, I feel like updating my blog but I'm too lazy to update such a long post today and also, it takes me for hours.I wanna sleep abit early tho.Okay, It's already past midnight -.- And OMFG tomorrow is sunday and I never like sunday during school days.I have mountains of homework to do because I have not been attending class since last last thrusday and I can't imagine the work I'm gonna get on Monday.Plus, my monthly test is on first of march. Oh great, I can say Hi to "F" now : /

And this song ;

如果我变成回忆 - Tank


累了 照惯例努力清醒着
lei le , zhao guan li nu li qing xing zhe
也照惯例 想你了
ye zao guan li xiang ni le
好怕一放心睡了
hao pa yi fang xin shei le
心跳在梦中 不听话的 就停止了
xin tiao zai meng zhong bu ting hua de jiu ting zi le

听着 呼吸像浪潮拍动着
ting zhe hu xi xiang lang chao pai dong zhe
越没力越让我忐忑
yue mei li yue rang wo dan de
我还能珍惜什么
wo hai neng zhen xi shen me
如果我连自己的脉搏 都难掌握
ru guo wo lian zi ji de mai bo dou nan zhang wo

如果我变成回忆 退出了这场生命
ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi , tui chu le zhe chang sheng ming
留下你错愕哭泣 我冰冷身体 拥抱不了你
liu xia ni cuo an ku qi , wo bing leng shen ti yong bao bu liao ni
想到我让深爱的你 人海孤独旅行
xiang dao wo rang shen ai de ni , ren hai gu du lu xing
我会恨自己 如此狠心
wo hui hen ji zi ru ci hen xin

如果我变成回忆 终于没那么幸运
ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi , zong yu mei na me xing yun
没机会白着头发 蹒跚牵着你 看晚霞落尽
mei ji hui bai zhe tou fa , man shan qian zhe ni , kan wan xia luo jin
漫长时光总有一天你会伤心痊愈
man chang shi guang zhong you yi tian ni hui shang xin quan yu
若有人可以 让他陪你 我不怪你
ruo you ren ke yi rang ta pei ni , wo bu guai ni

快乐 什么时候会结束呢
kuai le shen me shi hou hui jie shu ne
哪一刻是最后一刻
na yi ke shi zui hou yi ke
想把你紧紧抱着
xiang ba ni jing jing bao zhe
可知你是我生命中的 最舍不得
ke zhi ni she wo sheng ming zong de zui she bu de

如果我变成回忆 最怕我太不争气
ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi , zui pa wo tai bu zheng qi
顽固地赖在空气 霸占你心里 每一寸缝隙
wan ku di lai zai kong qi ba zhan ni xin li , mei yi cun feng jin
连累依然爱我的你痛苦承受失去
lian lei yi ran ai wo de ni tong ku cheng shou shi qu
这样不公平 请你尽力 把我忘
zhe yang bu kong ping qing ni jin li ba wo wang ji


Have you ever wonder that when will you end your life?
Have you ever think that how will you end your life?
Have you ever thought of the feeling of leaving everyone you love?
Have you ever feel like you're gonna die tomorrow?

I'm just wondering if one day , I don't exist anymore.
Just wondering :)

I'm just being random , anyway.


Goodnight, loves .

xo.