Sunday, September 20, 2009

Choices are made but you can always choose again .

Miss school yet ?

Nah, it's just a random question.
I was looking through pictures taken on Thursday
so yeah , I decided to post it up here.
It should be posted ytd but unfortunately ,something happened
and still , noone knows bout it . sigh , nevermind.

Have been doing 'latih tubi' the whole week.
Do in class , discuss in the hall like everyday's routine.
Some are boring, some are not . So yeah.

School's boring so as at home .
Idk what to do , feel so lifelss so study .
So are you doing okay ? : )

Brought camera to school on thrusday .
Girls planned to take group picture or so
but no, no group pictures . Didn't have time tho LOL.

But still, there's pictures dont worry.
Wanted to camwhore in class but people was like O.O
that's the problem without ZhiWei , sigh.
There you go , bitch . Your name is here xD


Taken in the bus , in the morning .
Was testing camera , oops : D
Note the clip there ,
the girls say it's our trademark LMAO.

In the toilet : D
Duckie =D

Class went on as usual in the morning, I guess.
I just noticed that I don't talk that much anymore.
Or there's noone to talk to , how pathetic.

I'm lazy to entertain people also .
When I wanna listen bout their problems as they wish
then to console them , they ask me to settle my own problems first
or they will say , "YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW I FEEL".
LOL , if I don't . How can I comfort or console you . weird -.-

Not pointing to classmates so no worries . =D

Continue with pictures.

Yuhung , the pose can copy . : D

Sharkelina , take one LOL.

take twooo : ) Angelinaaaa : )

bloooooooooooooooooop .

ew , i hate this picture . Not her but myself.

This proves that Bryan is a bad photographer .

camwhore !

T________________T

5?

2 ?

In auditorium for discussion : D

DONNIENA IS SO CUTEEEE OMG .

Teachers in SriKL.
credits to Bryan : D

Mr Simon Ching .

bloooooooooooooooooooooop again <3>
Look at My noob face and spot Rachel behind XD.
This proves that HweeShan suck at aiming .

Hweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shan .

and take two .


Me : take picture take picture.
Friend : Okay
*took picture*
Me : *look* OHMYFUVKIGGOD. SO UGLY . AGAIN!
Friend : okay okay.
*took picture*
Me : whatthefuck. again.
Friend : haaaaaaaaar , how many edi ar?
Me : TAKE AGAIN LA TT
*snap*
Friend : DONT SAY AGAIN AR.
Me : this one okay lar, dont worry .but can one more ah?
Friend : wtf -.-'


Yes, I'm still like that .

Since don't know how long ago .
But seriously , the first few one so ugly. how to see O.O

Pictures capture the moments so must take more pictures. wtf.

I HAVE A VERY VERY VERY LALA PICTURE !



































CARMEN IS SO LALA !

Seriously damn lala lor .
I show Donniena , she was like SO LALA .
It's also taken in the bus .
But can only see one eye , like Suetteng wtf.

Actually if I dont care , things will turn out better?
LOL : )

And

When I'm alone , I thought I will miss you but then , I miss someone else and is this right ?

Cal is loveeee <3 style="text-align: left;">Yes , I can you staring at him with the
ohmyfuckinggod-he-is-so-so-so-cute eyes.
I know I know *proud face*

Believe a not ,
I actually have been doing revision O.O

xo .