Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby , tell me how . How you love me now .

-How you love me now by Hey Monday

p.s Angelina intro me this song and now I'm addicted.


Hello , don't remind me bout pmr first .
Until I finish this post : D

Break and Lunch time used to be the best period -.-
and also CoCo but now , it's the worse.
Sigh .

How bout you ?

Clipped Up ytd and MsChow never check , cb.
I don't wanna spoil my fringe/parting .
And , so many people laughed at me TT

Boys in my class called me Noobface : O
ChinKeat say I look like crazy woman !
Some people say my head so small -.-

I was like wtf ? head so small .
Seriously ar..
WOI , STOP LAUGHING .

Grace went all the way to The Curve ,
just to get Fahrenheit Photo Album that's just release.
So Fahrenheit Fans , go to the curve to grab it.
It's 79bucks O.O but for them , can lah can lah.

The book is damn chio.

Everyone of them have one photo album each
and sadly , there's only four for them each.
I thought they'll have five albums , one more for
the group pictures but don't have one T____________T

front .


back

side *eyebrows*

Yes I know the cover is already damn coool.
And I'm so efficient , I flipped those pages
and took their oh-so-yeng pictures and post it up here
so scroll scroll scroll.

Start with Jiro , his album wasn't that nice.
There's these few pages of his picture looked sissy.
He put on eyeshadow , eyeliner and lipstick OMG.
Cannot post it up here , it's gonna spoil the
reputation of Jiro in my heart , the very yeng one LOL.

He only took those in Taipei , sad sad


front .

back

copy this from jaychou ar ? lol.

<3

damn sexy ohmygod : D


Cal a picture with a pose like that too.

Now , Arron *eyebrows*
Yeah , many of them went crazy over this "prince"
but this time he's not the prince Ohh ooo.
His theme is piano, so many pictures with Piano.

It's kinda unfair to Arron because he only have
a few scenes , like background or whatever it's called.
Every background is like the same ,
the producers seems to be unfair , huh .

He only get to go to ShangHai and his hometown, Taipei

Don't worry , he's still as charming as you think.
And when he looks at you , you will melt like ice
wtf.

front , look at his so damn nice features ohmygod .

back , *melt*

I like this picture I like this picture . Come on, don't be shy .Save it and put as your wallpaper.

This is like so damn adorable , aw.



Yes, I know it kills you already . Look at the expression lah , mygod. You can't even resist.

I know I know !
The last picture is AW .

Next , Wuchun *screams*
Seriously this fella is fucking perfect .
Prince Charming in reality and I'm still waiting to see
the day he marry , wondering who will be the lucky one on earth.

His photo album is damn interesting.
He went to so many places and he have
so many clothes to wear and also he took
so many pictures of food .

They went SIngapore instead of Malaysia .
Singapore very nice meh , hmph.
front , those letters is written by him.

back .

Sexy Sexy *eyebrows*

Do you believe that this hottie is 30 years old this year ?


awwwwwwwwwwwww : D


Not edited by me , it's already this colour in the book .

MIGHT AS WELL JUST TAKE OFF , STUPID PHOTOGRAPHER ASK HIM POST LIKE THAT. ish.

Last few months on the newspaper,
Wuchun said that he will take off and show his abs
and blablabla which make all the fans so excited.
I was flipping every page of the photo album
just to find that kind of picture and post it up here
but then don't have for the first time so I did it
for like thrice and I flipped page by page slowly
incase I miss out any and I only found this

wtf .

Yes , wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf .
And the picture is so bloody small
until I need to zoom zoom zoom till like this.
Aiya , better than nothing right .

Ahem Ahem *clears throat*

Miss out one right ?

OMG , IT'S FINALLY MY BAOBEI SUNSHINE KEAII XIAORURU QIN AI DE CALCAL's turn <3>

OMG OMG OMG
*screams*

I'm sorry, cannot help it .
Compare to the last photo album ,
he looks so much mature now , like seriously.

He went to Singapore and ShangHai for this photoalbum
and many pictures of his is really awesome.
Actually you take a picture of him eating ,
I will also say it's awesome , it's cute and etc etc
so noneed to say much lar , he's just ohmyfuckiggod cute : )

He's the Prince , for this time .
I flipped the pages slowly and slowly slowly look at him.
I took an hour or more to look at the album .
He is so cute lah , mygod .

Still couldn't resist his smile.
And yes , because of that smile and dimple.
I'm so so so crazy over him .
The cute smile is still over there ,
ohmygod nowonder he win the champion for the best smile
and Sunshine Boy .Those judge really know how to judge wtf.

Anyhow , I know you can't wait to see his oh so cute pictures.
Boys shouldn't be too jealous till you call him gay.
Girls can just look at the one upthere , he's mine <3 in my dreams.
Whatever you all think , he's so so so lovable <3



front !

BACK : D

The moment I flip to the first page and I see this.

yes, this.

Look at the face, it's like so damn cute and idk why .
I keep smiling when I look at this picture and I keep telling sisters
that OHMYGOD OHMYGOD IT'S SO CUTE !
They're like , jie.it's only the first page.calm down.

The first page edi so ...aw la!
I stared at this picture more than ten seconds , I swear.
And I like purple colour wtf.

baby, so cute one =D

I ALWAYS LIKE THE JUMPING-AND-CHEERFUL LOOKING KIND OF PICS LIKE THAT : ) JUMPING SHOT ROCKS .

this is cute , really really cute. I mean , super duper cute . I wanna buy that trolley because he touch before . wtf.

I <3>


Idk how to describe his cuteness edi because he's so so cute .

Going crazy , omg :D

I like this picture , the specs is so chio :D

CalCal , emo nemo .

i like him with that specs : D and spot that smile .

YES, THIS SMILE.

Cal , you don't look like naughty boy lar : D


Yes , I know it's unfair that Cal's pictures is more
but every picture also so cute , how could I not post up.
As you know, sharing is caring : )

LOL stupid excuses .

I'm like promoting this for them but it doesn't help.
Noone reads my blog , sad : (

The Photo Album's name is "Starting Poin"

Other than this oh-so-nice-and-lovely pictures
there are also the stories bout them, bout their life
and how they become such a superstar.
Talking bout their family and everything .

And the price it's 79 , hee.
this is the original .

Or you can wait for a while till the pirated one come out.

Support original lar : D

GO BUY !

I have this book now, how bout you : D
it's okay , don't be jealous LOL


I
LOVE
FAHRENHEIT !

This post took me so long , pheww.

xoxo.