Saturday, March 30, 2013

E G O


Every family have their own way to communicate with each other. As we grow up, we don't just talk to our parents like how we used to talk to. Don't tell me that you still go jumping on your parent's lap and whine like a desperate person when you want something from them. Oh well, that's what I used to do to make my parents / grandparents to buy things for me and it works every single time ^^

Have you guys realized that as you grow up , you just find it hard to talk to your parents anymore? 

As for me, I am very close to my father and infact, I think he is the coolest person on earth. Nobody is perfect but I still think that he is one amazing father. He literally give me almost every single thing I want if he can afford. I am lucky enough that I am brought up in one stress-less family. My father don't go all stressing me to study or expect me to get a 100% in my test. He is that kind of person that actually ask me to take a break from studying.

He actually brings me to dimsum in the morning before my econs test and I died in the paper. And when I told him that , he actually smile and say - it's not the finals. Why are you stressing yourself?

He doesn't know how scare am I that I am going to fail my a levels. I don't want him to waste all his money like that on me. I definitely don't want to be that kind of person that go all night partying and screw the studies because we are only young once. And , I don't want to be a nerd that stays at home only facing my books and not to social. I can say that it's hard for me to find a balance but as long as I don't fail, I am blessed. He is even more blessed, haha.

He give me too much freedom that I rebel alot though. And it's sick that he still support me whenever I am wrong. I still remember how he tell me that - you're my daughter. I'll always be there for you even you're doing something wrong. And that gave me so much determination to not disappoint him again. He don't go tying me up and cane me or yell/shout at me and remind me my faults but instead , he will ask me to move on with my life and forget about it.

I know, you're jealous because he is really different.

And from the freedom I have I actually done all the illegal things . Oh well, It's illegal since you're underage and some of them, my dad brought me with him - like clubbing?

I believe if you follow my blog for a quite sometime, you should know that I shisha but of course not so often nowadays because I don't even have time to do so. As a blogger, I should build up a good girl image and stuff but heck no - I don't like to pretend and make another personality on the world wide web . Even if people judges , I'll still admit the truth about me and of course, if it's fake - I'll definitely defend myself.
Those innocent and good girl style will never be my style, I can assure you that. lol.

And,
it just makes me pissed off everytime I can find somebody who shisha with me.

They are either too busy . Oh well, some of my friends whom shisha actually are in different college . Some of them would have things to do when I am free or so. I sometimes hope we will be like how highschool is because we have the same timetable and we definitely have time for each other.

So, everytime when I crave for it especially during exams or when I'm emotional - I just don't know what to do because I have noone to go with me. I don't wanna look like a loner.

But now, it's all settled because I have



Ego.

I am pretty sure you have heard about this.

It's a kind of e-cigarette. And, I need to clarify that I don't smoke. I shisha but I don't do cigarette because I don't want my teeth to turn yellow or my breath to be stinky. I don't think I wanna take up smoking in future either. Okay, you can say me kiasi or whatever hahaha.

And this cool thing actually comes with a flavor in a super cute bottle.


This is apple flavor.

Oh well, of course you have to purchase the flavor separately to refill la. Where got so nice everything come together one LOL!


This is the set I receive.

Eh, my picture look so pro right? K, I'll post it on insta because I LOA for likes :D

And the wire is to charge it when it ran out of battery.

I chose the white one because it look so elegant. I wanted matte black colour but I guess white would look better for a girl :D



My clothes doesn't match -.-

Oh god, why did I wear neon and I don't look badass enough fml.

I should put on red lipstick and some lace top or something zz. But oh well, I can only snap this kind of pic when I'm out with my friend. My sister would ruin the picture up . SHIT MAN, NOW I REALIZE MY NOSTRILS SO VISIBLE AND MY NOSE SO FLAT. Oh god ._. 

But it didn't matter because the main point is on the EGO. :D


You don't know how much this actually help me. I look less desperate because I don't need to go around looking for my friends to go shisha with me and release my stress lol.

And the price is definitely reasonable. 

You can get it for RM150 AND BELOW! The seller so nice can negotiate one. Faster go con a few flavors HAHAHAHA.

If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact YEAN at 017-3260867.

Remember to tell him that you got this from me okay! You don't just go buy this awesome thing and then never give me some credit -.-

No, 
this doesn't mean I am a BAAAAAAAAD girl.

peace out.