Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sneakers of Love.


I am never a sneakers person and I barely have a pair of decent one. Maybe I should head to converse and buy one soon.

I really love designer's sneakers.

Jeremy Scott Collection is always my favoriteee.




JS WINGS 2.0 PINK LIMITED EDITION - which is currently sold out... ):




Still beautiful in jetblack though, omggg,



And my undying love for leopard print . 

Although this is one season old , I still love it. 

Before I buy the current one I have owned , I was thinking I should buy this or the previous one. Got my eyes one the previous one because of the basic leopard colour. I wonder how do I look with funky leopard prints though. It's not exactly leopard print - it's the combination of all prints TT


Even my favorite 2NE1 member loves it toooo ! :)


And LOUBOUTINS - I'm sure that you only think about heels but no, I'm currently eyeing on their studded sneakers . The old season though , the new season of studded shoes was too much for me. 

And they have so many varieties of colours that I'm going insane!




Pearl White.




Black with Gold Stud- LIMITED EDITION TT



Jet Black which is very popular among guys.





Gold.

This is so big bang , lol.




RED!

Those are high-end sneakers and too bad that I can't wear high-end sneakers cos my elephant legs are too big to fit in them #sadlifeofafatlady.


Who is a ALEXANDER MCQUEEN fan?




BLACK.



RED 



Blue!

The flats is too beautiful - until I see the price fml.

High End Shoes anyone?



Xuelin owned two of the colours and I jeles. It's really beautiful!


& my all time favorite brand,

CHANEL!





Too beautiful~ ):


Limited edition in golddd!

And they even have the latest collection of running shoes, wtf.






I WANT THEM ALL TT

Tell me which is your favorite ?


And  I guess out of so many, I can only have one then starve for the rest of the year till I die TT



x.