Friday, September 10, 2010

Be my past, my present and my future.


Today's genting family trip was awesome.
but genting's weather is just crazy.
It was so damn bloody hot on tuesday
and today , it rain almost the whole day.
It was so packed like we're in some sardin can
or something , couldn't even breathe. mg.

And I didn't really get much pictures from genting.
Slept really late and was so cmi D:

Outing with the usual bunch when we were in form1,2
in pyramid, AGAIN TT and I look through the pictures
and realise we really do changed alot.

oh, btw I like the first picture I post.
HEHEHEHEHHEEHHE :D

And shoo, we was suppose to be there at 11am
and as usual, we are so late.
I mean, we are always late so we end up
meeting each other at 1240 or so.

I still remember that I was rushing them
with Mingli at starbucks.

CAMWHORE :D


I need a haircut! I can't see things anymore.

So,
we went to Dragon i for lunch!

Bitch in short hair!

one of the famous dish there (; aweeesome.

And after that, Sook and I went to get jap ice cream
while the other two went to get their free gift or
something.

Redbox around 230pm
and yes, the usual us just come back.

We were a little bit more crazy
but not really.

Maybe because we are more 'mature' now
so we didn't jump on the sofa anymore -.-
And yeaaaah , things changed maaan.
We grow up, I suppose.

After redbox, we went around
helping ze bitch to get new clothes
since she's complaining that she don't have
clothes to wear and stuff.

Grabbed some clothes and dk why,
end up at baskin robins.
Pink day but didn't get one
since I ate jap ice cream in red box already.

finally wear this dress after 9740214702437 years.

like!


like!

And tooo FOS.


group picccaas :p



sook and I really very gay.

HAHAHAHAH.

stoned at starbucks , talking about life.
Then they go off around 6 something.

Daddy picked me up around 7 or so,
then we went to carrefour to get groceries.
WOW , my dad in carrefour .
I think the sun really gonna rise from west
already , mg.



(L)

lovvvve this.

And headed off around 830pm or so.
MCD ICE CREAM!


Had late dinner! BAK KUT TEH FTW :D


As I said,
Sook,Bitch,Ming and I really changed alot.
There's a no doubt to this.

Change.
I don't mean that we only change in outer looks.
We changed inside and overall.
Our attitude towards things , towards people
and things that we never thought of last time.
And we always think that we're not capable
without each other as backbones .

But, look at us now.
We're so independent.

We have different circles of friends
and maybe, we might not be as close
as last time anymore but at least,
we know that the bond is still there.

And looooook,
how much we changed.

Ming and I ; form one.
HOLY MAMA WTH. LOOK LIKE CRAP D:
Bitch and I ; form two.
My fringe is so cmi D:

Sook and I ; form two.
MY EYES SO SMALL MG.

Ming and I ; form threeeeee
okay, look better now.

sook and I ; form threee.
DURING FAHRENHEIT'S :D:D:D

Bitch and I ; form threeee.
love this picture like mad!

sook , bitch , i ; form threeee.
ponteng :P

All of us , formmm twooo .
At redbox.
Omg, I think redbox is where we always meet.

form threee . like !

and nao,
look at us .


bitch and I (L)



US, NAO.

Look at how much we changed .
And I believe that from pictures,
you should know what kind of
attitude we have now (; haha.

love you girls much.
Hope you all do the same too.

P.S BETTER LOVE ME, IF NOT I KEEEL YOU.


hhahahaah.


xoxo.