Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shine A light.





The pictures above were in my phone from ages. I still remember I literally took at least a hundred photos in 20 minutes , while waiting for my bathtub to fill in. The sunlight just made me feel that my hair look nicer, in a mess wtf. That was the ever first time I feel okay with my hair in a mess.

Oh well,
you have no idea how narcissistic I can get day by day. Probably beyond your imagination , lol.

And remember the twins I used to blog about?

here they are! 




Took them to Mydin the other day. No wait, I was forced to be there and left with them. You have no idea how many things I have to deal with. Growing up is sure no fun at all.

But ,
I'm so glad that they're growing up so well and healthy.

I really don't want them to grow up and realized that the world is that realistic and scary.

oh well,
good night (:

Just a short update to tell you that I'm alive, lol.

x