Sunday, May 13, 2012

Double Double Double Double Combo.




Just some random update of me during Fridays. 

I do not really like to take pictures nowadays as I don't bring my camera along anymore. I normally use my phone , the secondary camera to take pictures and mostly, it's myself. But, I kinda took quite alot of pictures on friday which only don't consist myself. But before that, did my previous post made you hungry? I really have no idea where do those pictures came from and I guess, I'm just too used to take picture just like that. 

And so , 
friday started off okay and the dress code was red.

Since I'm in law class so I guess, it's not surprise that I'm in Law Society. I guess I'm one of the most useless one around since I have always been skipping meeting due to transport problems and so. But we have events these few days and the last one , will be on monday. So I hope you guys ( who is in Taylor's SS15) to drop by to buy some batches , take some polaroids and leave some facebook message.

Trust me,
you will be fascinated with the facebook message thing.

And some classmate that I hang out with right now,



You have no idea how nice and happy they make me feel. And of course, different personalities may crash everytime but definitely it is better to actually speaks what they think. Just like some old sentence people always say, I seriously never thought that we could actually get along.

If you know me in person, you should know how slow I am in doing my work. You can never imagine my laziness and how blur I am. In other words, stupid -.-
But,
they are patient enough to guide me through.

I have also read some question from my formspring asking why I do not hang out with some of my old friends anymore. And this is the first time and will be last time of me clarifying the rumors you have heard or so. Oh well, I can imagine how many arrows will be turn to me but it's okay.. since, it's not the first time anymore.

The fact is,
I still DO hang out with the old people I use to hang out with and I also want to question where their patience come from, actually. I do not hang out with SOME of them anymore because I realized that they couldn't accept me for who I am. Tbh, I never did something that is too over to 'them' and I swear, I never even 'bully' them. That's what I heard so don't assume that what I say is totally right and of course, don't assume it's YOU unless you're guilty of something. I just don't know how people love to turn all the stories all around just to get rid of me and instead, I hope they tell me in my face. If they do that, I could at least let out everything I have inside me but based on what I know, cowards without any guts would just search for another shelter and attack people from that shit hole. In other words, only retarded people do that.
I mean like,
I used to think that they are that *insertsuitableword* and I guess , first impression they gave me is right .

I know it sound so ridiculous right now. I also feel ridiculous about myself because I can't believe that I was so stupid that I cried over them hating on me for fucks. yes, for fucks. Why did I even waste my time, effort and tears on them -.- And oh well, if I got a time machine and go back before how we used to know each other. I swear, I will not choose the same path. And also, I might be 'bitchy' ( just like how they call me) and kick them in their face as well. 

You have no idea how much I want to rip those innocent face off them , every moment.

Treating a person you dislike nicely is not fake, it shows that you are mature enough to put those grudges behind to work for something more important.
But what I meant was,
I don't even care about their existence anymore. 

I repeat ,
Don't assume I am talking about you unless you're guilty of something (:

Gosh,
so bitchy :p


Somebody's shades .


And around 1130am, 
we went down to set up the booth.

This is an example of the facebook message thing,

I see my faces :p muahahaha!

One of my favorite message from Amanda. Yes, currently an active VIP.

:p

And it was quite quiet as most of them went to Teacher's Day celebration. Since class dismisses early, everyone should be out.




My CMI hair. ): 


love!



And ,
classmates and I just sat at the bench by the guardhouse and sang our lungs off for an hour. 

You have no idea how many people gave us weird looks. But, YOLO right? hahahaha. 

Got so angry , grumpy after that since my friends and I was stoning and not doing anything. So I went home and lazed around until Xiuming came over. After she went home, I washed up and there we go for dinner at ou.



I look so tired everyday. ):


At Sushi Zanmai for dins. 

I have been eating alot of japs lately though ):

THE AWESOME-ST DESSERT EVER,
which cost me 15bucks TT



And walk around ou.

I am not going to shop anymore, I swear. Other than me being broke, my clothes couldn't fit anywhere anymore. I will just repeat every single thing.




I need a new iphone cover, again ):

And went for Dark Shadows around 1030pm.

I guess it's one of the best show I have watch so far other than Avengers of course. It's really funny and really, Johnny Depp will never disappoint me. 

Oh well,
knocked out around 1 or 2am.

x.


ps Raqul Reed is on hiatus. ):