Sunday, June 5, 2011

Primadonna!


Annyeonghasaeyo (;

I have been staying at home for like 3 days straight. I'm a loner. If I keep going out, I'm gonna be very very broke.Plus,I'm going to genting on the 8th. Another amount of money going to be burn. Ah, I should control myself sometimes. I'm going to make 100bucks per outing already. I spend at least, 200bucks one outing and I have no idea what did I do. );

I feel so broke D: Idk why.I have no clothes to wear. I hate it when people go and point at my cupboard and go like, IT'S FULL.JUST CHOOSE SOMETHING. The fact is, I really have no clothes to wear wtf. I want money money money money );

This is for the outing on thrusday,


I am suppose to wake up at 945am but I overslept.I woke up at 1045am. I was like , k.5 more mins. But when I wake up, it's an hour later fml. And I spend at least an hour in the toilet.

Settled down with a floral toga which most of them claimed it's too eye-catching.

Suppose to be a party dress or stuff.

And so, Ou I went.

Have lunch at dragon-i with ze twinsbaby and potato. Don't really like dragon-i anymore. They taste so ajinomoto to me nao.


sababey :p

Chitchat and drag hell alot of time and off we go for dessert.

Shimono crepes!


Was suppose to watch a movie in ou. Unfortunately, everything is fully book in gsc. There we go to tgv but it's under renovation.

Have no choice but to take cab to curve.

Toilet breaaak.





We're girls righhhht? ;p

When I get out the boys went missing for a mo so I was standing chilling with the girls.

Then out of the sudden,
the boys came around with a slice of cake in their hands.

All of them start singing birthday song to me out of nowhere and everyone stares at me. I keep walking away , acting like idk them and stuff. I even want to hide behind the sign board.

Omg maluu ttm D:

I know I'm mean but really, in that situation it's hard for me to react.

If you're normal, you don't go start clapping and play along right?

So then they brought me the cake.

love this pic :p

And I had the biggest horror of the day );

They.Bought.Me.A.Chocolate.Cake.With.Whipped.Cream.

All my friends knows I don't like chocolate cake. I hate it x10000 with whipped cream. That's not the worst .The worst is they have this chocolate leaking out. It's called the chocolate larva cake thing. Omg, so digusting. ew.

And they forced me to eat it TT


Look at my expression. Total candid kay.

I hate the chocolate feeling,really.

No,
I mean I really hate chocolate.

k. still happy after the chocolate cake.

And after that,
off we go to the cinema at cineleisure for KUNGFU PANDA 2 :P


And the show was incredible.

I don't think it's a cartoon at all. It's so meaningful and so china-ish! I love baby po so much. So cuddly :p:p:p

And then meet xiuming downstairs.

Head to redbox then.


Redeemed my birthday coupons!

While I was stoning with my sushi, out of nowhere the birthday song played again.

They bought me another cake lolololololol.

Okay la.

To be frank,
I was very happy.

Although I kinda know it but still,I couldn't hide my happiness from my face. It's so awesome, just so you know. I love it quite alot. Surprises. :p

The awkward moment when everyone sings you a birthday song and you dk what to do.

I swear that's how I felt.




:P:P

IMMA HAPPY KID NAO :P

Durian cake! :p

And camwhore..





then vonhoney.



Kenot Kenot.

Since I so SS soo...





I want dslr!


group




then they got crazy,



whadaaaa :p

The night was so fun. Okay maybe it's because I'm the primadonna of the night. It's not my actual birthday yet, just so you know.

I like celebrations. ( my birthday only)

teeheeeheeee :p

p.s 3 more days to my birthday. I'll be in genting but still, I can't wait! :p