Thursday, June 30, 2011

留给我的回忆映着月光更深刻


This took me a quite long time to blog about this and also,I'm blogging about this as a super girl fan so don't mind me , getting emotional or insane.

If you read chinese newspapers or maybe you have heard of it,
Wuzun had left Fahrenheit.

This announcement is made last week by HIM MUSIC , Fahrenheit's official company to the world and this news is already confirmed. Wuzun, real name Goh Kiat Chun is no longer a member of Fahrenheit. Thus, his name is Wuzun not Fahrenheit's Wuzun anymore.
They save he decided to quit showbiz world by the end of next year because he's married but he never admit it so it might be rumors.

And lately,
a member, Arron Yan had removed Calvin from his weblog.They believed that they have a lot of conflicts in between them after Wuzun left. Calvin, Jiro and Arron have been having conflicts with the company.

And when they're suppose to say , " Hello. We're Fahrenheit." Arron didn't voice out at all. Only Calvin and Jiro voiced out. Arron didn't want to accept the fact that Wuzun had left. Wuzun is the closest in Fahrenheit.

And really,
Why is this happening?

Where's the Fahrenheit I used to love? Where's the smile on their faces everytime I see them? Where's the anxiousness from them when they hear their members name? Where's their anger when they hear other people criticizing their members?Where's the courage to take up blames together?Where's the love they share to give to the fans? Where's the voice where they used to sing together? Where's the promises they used to keep together?

Where is it?

Why is the 6 years curse happening on them?




You see the pictures above.

You guys were so united.

Why is this happening?

I don't want to accept the fact that Fahrenheit is not complete anymore.



camwhore (;


What's the use of complaining and protesting?

Decisions have been made. It's already final and we, as fan could change nothing but to see them split and separate from each other.

The effort which each of them gave out to build up fahrenheit. The tears they cry, the laughter , the smile and everything they gave in to become a member of Fahrenheit wouldn't be faked.

Those times where Arron being bullied by the other three , Wuzun being annoyed by Calvin, Jiro and Wuzun going gym together wouldn't be aired on the tv anymore. Four of them wouldn't be standing together anymore. And they wouldn't hold the same trophy and shout , " FAHRENHEIT, WE'VE MADE IT." anymore. They wouldn't appear on the same music video anymore.


s
:')




Yes,
my bia is Calvin.

But to me, if four of them isn't standing together..They're not Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit consists of Wuzun, Jiro , Arron and Calvin.

THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE.

Never ever.



I may accept the fact that Wuzun had left Fahrenheit.

But,
nomatter what..

Wuzun will always be a part of Fahrenheit, a part of the boys.

Now, I truly hope Arron will be okay with Jiro and Calvin. I don't want to see another member leaving the group. From four become three , Fahrenheit can't afford to lose another member. They're suppose to stick together , to fight all this together. I hope they aren't leaving each other.

No matter what,
I will never forget about Fahrenheit. They're not only my highschool idols , the people who gave me hope. They made my dreams come through.

I've met them approximately seven times and only one time, they failed me which is the last Canon event. If I would know the future, I would go up the stage by buying a camera.

Sigh :/


f


But nomatter what,
you guys are still the same to me.

Wuzun , Calvin, Jiro and Arron = Fahrenheit.

I love Fahrenheit , forever and always.

I hope Wuzun would find what he wants in future. Thanks for being one part of fahrenheit.From the fans all around the world.

Fahrenheit is the best! (;

love,
your super fan girl.