Saturday, June 4, 2011

In My Bed.


Hello .

One week holidays have just gone by wind. I must appreciate next week.I really don't want to go back to school.And I have holiday homeworks, I haven't start any of it yet. Gosh :/

Just so the other day..

On tuesday?

I went out with ze friends to KL.

To pyramid around ten and have McD's for breakfast. You have no idea how much I loved the breakfast box thingmajing. The combination of everything :p Sit down and chill for a while and then, grab a taxi and off to LRT station.

We have this friend who never sit LRT before so yeah .
harharharWEIharharharCHAN :D

camwhore with her camera.
ixus ftw.




Sat LRT then to monorail then to times square. Grabbed a few goods and off to pavilion we go. Felt so much more comfortable in pavilion!

toilet break.



Went to alot of shops in Pavi.

And to forever 21.Both of them grabbed quite a number of stuff which cost them a bomb while I was just sitting down on the chair,stoning. My legs hurts pft.






Sorry Sorry.

Selca pictures!

eyebags D:



Then weichanchanchanchan joined.


fooling around with her camera's effect. WHY MY CAMERA NO THIS KIND OF EFFECT ONE TT



like!


headed to snowflake then pepper lunch and stuff.

Get our ass back to sunway and chilled .

What a productive day :D

Next shopping date please?

x


p.s Five days to mai birthday HOHOHO