Monday, June 20, 2011

Break Down


That feeling I get when I see your name.That feeling I get when I hear your voice.That feeling I get when I look at you.That feeling I get when you're near.That feeling I get when I hear you calling me.That feeling I get when you look into my eyes.That feeling I get when you smile at me.That feeling I get when you tell me your secrets.That feeling I get when our eyes meet coincidently.

That feeling..

That feeling..

I thought that feeling was suppose to be good.I thought it was suppose to be a kind of feeling that I wanna feel it all the time.I was wrong.I hate this feeling overwhelming me.I don't want this feeling to come over to me anymore.I hate this feeling taking over my emotions.It's wasting my time and energy.

Sigh,
get the hell of my mind now.

p.s but i want you so much);