Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Put your hands up


Annyeonghasaeyo :p

I was trying to copy some korean fashion sense thing in the above picture but I think I failed.Emo&Dai ); Sorry lah,everyday before I sleep , I imagine I'm Rain's, LeeJoon's , GO's and Jungmin's wife so I abit korean wannabe.

So back here to continue the next two days in genting. On June 9 WHICH IS MY BDAY. sorry I just have caps it :p and also june 10.

Woke up with a headache and tired body. Have no choice but drag myself to toilet and it doesn't freshen me up abit.

morning!

We had our breakfast at McD. I went all greedy order two and end up, kenot finish.McD's harshbrown is just so awesome!

And then off we go to outdoor themepark.

All of us was still tired from the day before.Ah, all the alcohol and stuff.The sun was quite strong and the weather is just great. It was very comfortable tho.It was quite cold.

hoho!

So we went and queue for the first ride.I don't know what is it called tho.You know the four person sit together in a car, a mini rollercoaster kind of thing.

I hate the part when it just go down.I feel as if my heart is going to jump out or something.I really dislike that feeling but it was really awesome. We screamed for no reason and when I come down, my throat abit pain already.No,I didn't exaggerate it.

YO. BIRTHDAY YO :D


PINK LOLLI!

Clowns everywhere. Nightmare TT

The legendary CMI face.

LOLLI fever.

And around 20minutes or so, it's our turn. :D

I really like going theme park with friends.If I go with my family, I don't really scream tho.It's like , my mum will be like staring and stuff. If I don't scream, I feel like dying inside.

You understand? -.-

Weichanchanchanchan so gay wei. Look at her hand.

THEN TO CORKSCREW ! :D:D

current favorite pose!

act cute, can die.

And corkscrew only last for like 3 minutes wtfbbq! It was so awesome omg (;

And out of nowhere, we start camwhoring in public.You have no idea how many people stare at us but really,camwhoring is passion :p



weichanchanchanchan xtra!

like button pls!


and more people :p


then all of us, lol!




kokweng -.-

BEST PICTURE EVER :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Current favorite pose!

and pictures do the talking?



After that, some of them went back to the hotel and take rest while the rest of us went shisha. The shisha was just okay.Alot of smoke but not strong enough and it finishes in an hour wtf.And still, we stoned there for like an hour or more.

Then finally to outdoor and feel some genting air breeze wtf.

I really love the weather there.



cake!

:D

Back to room and then got ready.Went out for dinner. Changed to specs, the new contact lens killed me D:


Have a good dinner and then walk around. Bought tickets for super 8 which is at 1am -.- damn crazy,I know.

Back to room, chill and stuff.Rolled on the bed, talk, sing out so loud. It was hilarious tho.

Back to room and JENG JENG JENG.

Have cup noodles first and then, the party finally start at 4am ==

I was drunk again. I only remember I puked and then,I forget already. -.-

Woke up with a super big headache.

next morning, half alive.

checked out.


book a cab and then go down.

before that,
stop by a chocolate shop.

I don't fancy chocolate, just so you know .


off to pyramid.

Had late lunch at BarBQ plaza and then to redbox.

that marks the end of the whole trip.

And ,
it's definitely fun fun fun fun (;

Let's go genting again?

x