Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I do not need stars in the sky because I have you.




Aw, poor thing.

How long have I abandon you? );

I was in penang for a 3D2N trip with family and to be honest, it's not as good as I expected. Probably Penang is the most boring place ever but I've no idea why it was so fun with my girls and friends. Well, now I clearly understand what is the true meaning when people say ' the people around is the one who shape up everything' Oh well.

I have the whole hotel room by myself since there's an extra room. To be honest, it was not bad actually. I can just do anything I want and take a long bubble bath. And also , I bought a few beach dresses since I didnt have one. And also , some make up stuff. I need a new make up box. * cough cough*

Will do a full update soon?





Ah ,
seriously can't wait for

Christmas.

Although there's no four season in malaysia but still, christmas sound so awesome.

xo .