Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bonamana (;




I know I shouldn't be here right now but I feel so blur right now looking at my books after two hours of sleep.Don't ask me why I have the mood to sleep when I'm suppose to be stressing over exams.I am going to read my books after this, I promise.Don't give me that look.How am I suppose to do revision when I have not finish reading a chapter. I know I'm so screwed but yeaaah, instead of studying my ass off, I am complaining here.

I don't get physics , accounts and maths );
Yes, MATHS like wthismybloodyproblem, I know.

I think I should just off now.

Stress, can die .

Nerd Mode Turned On.

xo.


ps. Things may look like it's the same again but the fact is, it's not and everything's is gonna change.That's the time I hope you smack your forehead and say , 'WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT' but still, I will never forget every word that stabs into my heart that you have said.It's your time to suffer , I'm done with all your shits. Leave if you're done with me , too. I can't say that I don't care but I know I can already make it without you.