Sunday, October 25, 2009

When I thought you wouldn't give up , you gave up.


Sorry for not updating lately .
I've been really occupied with alot , alot of things .

Will be in Langkawi tomorrow with my classmates
till Wednesday , just double checked my stuff
but now , I've no spectacles case to put my specs .
Will steal my aunty's one later , if I remember .

I've so many things to update but I didn't have the time.
I've been spending my time , going out lately .
And , when I reach home , I take a rest and go to bed.
I spend almost an hour to resize all my pictures.
It's just 3days and , there's so much picture already .

Will update about those outings and all , one by one
after I'm back from Langkawi .

Oh great , I've another post about Langkawi .
Will try to take many many pictures .
If noone wanna take with me , then I should camwhore.
It's just 3days 2nights , anyway .

So, after I'm back from there .

I shall update about school and post those pictures up in facebook and my blog .

Since this year is gonna end soon .
This year is the most dramatic year I've been throughout my whole life
and now, I truly understands what my friends have been through.
Are you wondering when it's your turn ? HHAHHA
Don't worry , it'll come soon and good luck =P

But glad that everything is okay now .
I hope , it's really really okay.

After that ,
I shall update about KahMing's party at his place .
Nina's awesome camera .

Suetteng's big day ytd , of course must update .

Today's short meet up .

After that , Langkawi .
OMG D: i don't think I've the time tho .

Straight back from Langkawi , I should go hunt for accessories
since I need to attend halloween party on Friday, itself.
After that , I'm going to AAR's concert on saturday .
This week will be really busy .

Not gonna be in school tho .
No plans next week , yet !
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA .

I like it when I'm busy and everything
because I've no time to think of other things .
Too sensitive, I guess .

Friends scolded me lately for shishaing too much.
4times a week , wow .
I wonder when will I go into the coffin .
Who cares , right ?

Those should bother , doesn't bother .
Those shouldn't bother , bother so much .
What's wrong with the world lately ?


只剩下钢琴陪我谈了一天
睡着的大提琴 安静的旧旧的

我想你已表现的非常明白

我懂我也知道 你没有舍不得


你说你也会难过我不相信
牵着你陪着我 也只是曾经
希望他是真的比我还要爱你
我才会逼自己离开

你要我说多难堪 我根本不想分开
为什么还要我用微笑来带过
我没有这种天份 包容你也接受他
不用担心的太多 我会一直好好过

你已经远远离开 我也会慢慢走开
为什么我连分开都迁就着你
我真的没有天份 安静的没这么快
我会学着放弃你 是因为我太爱你

p.s
还没开始,这么结束呢?
哈哈。。原来,我连说开始都没有资格,真可悲。

I got to go ,off to Langkawi tomorrow.
Don't miss me too much kay : D

xo .