Friday, February 22, 2013

High High.


This would be the last night I will head to the club since my exams is near - which is like 3 weeks away and yet, not even single page is flipped. I just can't wait for the break I am having until uni and there would be another stage of life.

Headed to STAGE CLUB , Avenue K for Xuelin's farewell before she flew off to Sydney. 


Red Lips Red Lips Red Lips!


Steffi!

Sorry, too lazy to edit my pictures so yeah.


#ootd

I look really mean.... god.



It would be a complete picture if Kevan's here. 

Why do I always look like a giant beside my best friend?

And it's her birthday eve too!

SAY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MINGLI NAO! 



):

She left.


LIKE BUTTON PLS!


My heels sucked compared to theirs...


Yen, Me and Jacinth.

God, you see what alcohol do to us.


We club like T.O.P CLASS 

It was a HIGH HIGH night.

Sorry, I'm tuning into GDTOP tonight.

It was hell of a night and it was dead awesome. Youth , is really something that is precious. 

So don't waste your youth.


Party hard, peeps.


xo.