Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Need a change.


Oh well,
 I am having law for tomorrow and I already screwed up the papers I did these two days. Before I start to do some reading on law, I'll just take a break and come here to tell you that I am alive. Honestly, I never really want to do blogging already. But, I am too used to this as I have started this since form one. I guess it's just a habit for me already. It just bother me that people find out of me from my blog, turn around and make assumptions about me. 

My life have been going on, in the same routine for approximately a month right now and of course, I try to make myself as busy as possible. I felt quite contented for the first two weeks and oh well, I get bored now. It's true that they say Gemini never stays faithful to the same even and get bored easily. But honestly, I have been really lazy to plan out something productive for me to do. And, I'm having 2 weeks holiday starting from next week. Nothing planned but I still can't look forward to the holidays.

I need a break,
from everything .

I guess , I'll just hang out with the people I'm looking forward to see. Plus, I'm not a social person right now. It've been a quite sometime since I hit on clubs already or maybe, I'll visit them sometime in between the holiday break. 

I guess,
I really need a life.

And you know what,
I have just waited 5 minutes of your life reading this.

you know I love you.

xoxo.