Friday, April 27, 2012

Getaway.




This whole week of college probably have been shitty enough, I would say. I have been waking up for twice in a week and was late for 4 classes , in the morning. I seriously couldn't get my sleeping time right. I have not been looking through books though and, I have test like next week? The worst thing is, my semester exam is around the corner but I didn't even bother to flip a book or so. And trust me , I am so going to fail maths. I can't even solve one question by myself. Oh well, A levels is screwed.

I failed my on-the-road test again. 

Let me tell you guys,
before you get your license , don't ever try to drive autocars. When you start to ace in autocars , manual cars is probably shit to you. 

I really wonder when can I get myself license. I am so sick of illegal driving anymore. Grr.

I really need to buck up with everything soon , sigh.

Two weeks holidays have been really fast. But I manage to have a short getaway last week. The normal people and I got up to genting on friday, with cars. Oh well, they have license already except for me. I'm hopeless :/

Reached genting around 3pm. 

Oh well, our sleeping time is seriously screwed up.

And there we go, 
rest around in the room and took breaks. It feels really good to feel the cold breeze. I actually hope Malaysia have four seasons. I wonder how does it feels like to think what to wear for winter and autumn everyday. We have summer 24/7 TT

People stopped by Goh Tong Jaya to have late brunch. I didn't eat as, I feel like throwing up already. Oh well, I hate to sit at the back.


A very comfy room of First World Hotel. 

It was definitely better than the last time one. 



Camwhoreeeee (:




And there we go to the mall and walk around. 

It feels really weird that they are little people. Normally there is always people banging onto each other and noise pollution. This time was quiet and nice. I really hate people banging into me. I never see clowns anywhere too.

And we had bak kut teh for dinner.

3 person for 90 bucks.
no joke.

Around 8-9 people could eat bak kut teh for 90 bucks down here. I seriously don't get how 2 cans of 100plus can cost up to 9bucks too. Omg, I can imagine how much genting is earning right now. Everything is overpriced. 

Back to hotel and got clean up. 



Then to the cinema for lock out.

I practically miss half of the movie so I didn't really get what is going on but somehow, the ending was so predictable. It's just some typical story that you can guess the ending. Oh well, they could do better anyhow.

When we finish our movie, it's already 2am and we have the whole mall to ourselves :p






toilet break.



HOT PINK SHOES :D









camwhore.

Went back to the room and got firecrackers down.

Went to the place where we can see night view. It was really very pretty but somehow , something is missing. Oh well, I guess genting is a place that will remind me of someone all the time. It sucks to know that the perfect ac-companion isn't there with me. I was feeling a little disappointed and sad about it though. I mean like, why people don't invent time machines? If there is, I would like to buy one and go back to the past and change everything.






Honestly, 
I am that kind of person that like these kind of things. These as in, firecrackers , lights , stars , moon , sunrise , sunset kind of stuff. Do you get the picture I'm trying to tell you. They seem so pretty to me. I still haven't been to i-city though. ): Sigh, perhaps the next holiday?



Was trying to light it up. 

Oh well, I know this looks terrible.

Had a few cups of alcohol and then, finally bother to go to sleep. Have a minor headache the next day but it was all okay. Oh well, this is the first time I wasn't drunk.

Got back down and headed to Kevan's house and rest for awhile.

There we go ,
yong taufu for lunch and it was really good.


That's the 13bucks specs I broke, fml.

And,
Kevan's condominium really does have a good view of sunrise.

It was really pretty.

At times like this, 
I wish I owned a DSLR.




Pretty, no?

x.