Saturday, July 9, 2011

Roly Poly.


Getting kinda mad bout the rally thing during weekends.Why can't they just do it on weekdays instead.We can actually skip school or something. And the traffic is worse than you can ever imagine.Imagine being stuck at the same place for like, twenty minutes. It's so freaking pissing off.

The worst thing is,
staying at home during weekends.

Kinda shitty,no?

So last saturday ,
I went up to genting with a few friends.

YES,
GENTING AGAIN (;

Woke up round' 6am and got ready. I take at least twenty mins to dry my hair,wtf. I wanna visit the saloon.My hair is like so thick and annoying.I wanna go do some treatment to make it straight or something. annoying ,can die.


Have to specs to genting since my eyes wasn't well.

I thought I actually recover from my eye infection or something but it seems like, it's getting worse.Annoying lor!

Yuhung came around and fetch all of us to ou and then, meet up with the rest there.

Wanted to take the earliest bus there but it's sold us.So we have to take the 1030am bus up there. We have two hours to wonder around.


Wanted subway so badly but it's not open yet so we went to the kopitiam next door. Breakfast set only rm4.50 . CHEAP UNTILLLL ~ :D


Then we went subway wtf. Never give up on subway hoho.

After that,
we went to the soyabean shop inbetween subway and kopitiam to have soyabean ice cream wtf.

Okay,
we abit lifeless :/

Finally to the bus.


And the road up the hill was so pissing off. I actually feel like puking,mg D:

To the cable car station or whatever it's called.


The line was terribly long , you know :/ And there are two clowns over there making balloons for the kids .



This is Lisa.

and

This is Livon.

You guys should be familiar with them right?

I have no idea why they love to compare twins.Yes,they look alike and maybe to you,everything is the same so you tend to find out what's different between them.I really hate to see when people compare them together and go all to their favorite one and praise them then go all harsh on the other one.
Like really,
they're different although they look alike.

Stop comparing twins.
They're different.

And SOO... ( k,abit cut off)

We went to a cable car wtf.



And reach fifteen mins later?


k wtf.

Pirate ship first.

Solo (; hoho.

And pirate ship was ...fun? lol.

Then to corkscrew.

I totally hate the feeling when we're going uphill, it's annoying omg.

Couldn't stop laughing at Kevan's "I CLOSE MY EYES AND PRAY~~" when we're going uphill. Okay, I'm laughing nao hohohoho :p

It was awesome but it was short tho. It's like only a minute?

Then yuhung,js and potato went up for spaceshot. All of us were so pussy so we sit at a side and eat hot&roll wtf.


It took forever for them to line up and we waited so long.

And finally, we are short of time because we're going down at 5pm. Teacup is like one of our last ride .

AND.

IT
WAS
THE
WORST

OMGWTFBBQ!

Kevan spinned too fast and it was a disaster,i tell you. I can't even see anything.My hair was all over my face so I look on the floor and I thought I would feel less dizzy but it got worse.So,I cover my face the whole way.And, it's like it's never gonna stop wtf.

I actually feel like dying.




And then,

I died.

Couldn't even walk straight after that.I even feel like puking wtf.






Then we went to the cablecar station and head down to the bus station. We were so panic because we don't want to miss the bus. And we reach the freaking bus station at 457pm.

And yes,
we got into the bus.

We have to separately.I don't understand why they don't want to sit together when they know each other.Old people's thinking -.-

then I KO-ed in the bus.

Nandos for dinner then to green lantern.Yuhung sent me home round' 1130pm.

Let's go..again? :p

x.