Friday, July 29, 2011

Of miracles.


You guys realize?

Hallyu wave have been hitting almost the whole of Asia since year 2006. If you don't know what is hallyu wave is, it's Kpop.

Yes,
koreans groups with their colourful fashionable clothes , bright and attractive music videos and dance moves.

And since year 2008 ,
more groups debuted and their age is normally less than 23 years old and 23 years old is considered old. LOL.

K sooooo,
There's a new group debuted last 3 weeks

named


They debuted with the song with named 'One last cry' . It's a balled song tho but awesome. You guys should download it.

And there's this fella,


Jung Jung Kyun .

DAMN CUTE RIGHT OMG OMG OMG *breathes in breathes out* .

After I see him in the group, I immediately go google him and stalk him LOL.

He's 23 years old.

and

He's cute and adorable wtf.

AND

HE

HAVE


ABS .

(k, I died for a moment when I see this picture on twitter hoho.)

and most of all,

He looks like Mir from Mblaq and FT Island's HongKi.

Don't you think so?
I have no idea how can they look alike when they are not even related.

What freaky is .. 3 of them have not undergo plastic surgery.

Does people eat kimchi everyday make them look alike ah haar?

And, if you're not sure who is who. The first picture is MIR, second one is JungKyun and the last one is Hongki. I really think they have resemblance. Now, they named them, the triplets wtf.

So I found his twitter from some tumblr site and immediately I followed him.I didn't even bother to stalk the other four members. This JungKyun fella is so irresistible. :p

If you guys follow me on twitter, you should know that I love daydreaming bout rain, go and blablabla and always tweet them. Yeah, as if they will reply right.
And,
it's just like another day I wanna tweet JungKyun so I did. My sister did too and he replied my sister , 'i reply you' cos my sis was complaining and spamming on twitter about him not replying. Then, she screamed. I got so jealous wtf. She was lucky I guess.

So today, JungKyun was complaining that twitter have probs cos whoever he replies didn't get his message so I twitted him ,

" Carmen Lim Kah Mun
@

and yeah,
I was just twitting and never expect a reply.

Just so you know,
celebrities rigghhhht LOL.

But,
15 minutes later...

I got a notification...


THEN I SCREAMED.

My whole family went like wtf is your prob. Then I tell everyone :-p

Look at the tweet man!

The main point isn't 'I reply you' because he says that to everyone that twitted him including my sister. The MAIN point is 'i love you' . OMG WTF BBQ. AHAHHAHAHAH ADRENALINE RUSH MAX wtf. and I feel so happy :p

Celebrities do reply mg:p

This fella really attracts me now already.

He so cute , adorable , MIR-look alike, got abs :p and he replies tweet.

K, Imma add him into my list now LOL.

omg , why so pretty .

I reply you (; I love you (;

Shit, I feel so hiao now wtf.

xx.

ps spamming his tweets again.