Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Take me to your heart,Take me to your soul.


I wonder how long since I've updated bout school life. All my blog posts since beginning of this year is about complaining bout life , bragging bout concerts xD and hangouts with friends. Honestly, I'm really not paying attention in class. Everyday I go to school is just for the sake of meeting my friends. Totally hate the feeling of me being not caring bout' studies but, too many distractions around.

As usual, excuses.

And this few days ,
everyone couldn't stop camwhoring lol. For MMP, magazine and also most of all for memories. Highschool is gonna end in like...4 months time and then, all of us would just camp at home and study our ass off although I doubt I'll do so.

Oh well.

If you have been following my blog,
you know my blog is always , less words,more pictures.

There you go (;

Intro :p

While other people was taking solo shots, self entertaining (;

Where's the love button?

Couldn't get anymore gayer , couple contacts.

And,
I realise I'm not that good in blue contact lenses since my pupil is too black fml. I shall just stick to my brown and black and also, best of all transparent contacts .


Out of no where, group picture (;


SIGNATURE POSE :D

And total love,

LIVONHONEY (;

xo.

We kinda have free period the whole day.In the morning, the electricity was off so teacher couldn't teach and after two periods or so , the electricity come back and then go off again then come back and go off again -.-

After a while, it freaking COME BACK again. Then after that, people offed the lights and make it like the electricity never come back so we had no lessons.

And,
we were taking pictures outside just now right?

Now,
back to indoors :-)

This girl freaking pretty , i tell you.

K,
you just find out that I was 'trying' to act cute.

TRYING means I failed lah, aiyo TT



And today ,
we had photoshoot session for magazine.

Camwhoring hehehee.

And the best part is ,
the girls get to wear pink and just so you know, it's my favorite colour (; I have 19 pink shirt and it took me at least an hour to choose wtf. So exaggerating, right (;

Update again soon,

Let me end this post with my favorite picture,

feel the love ? (;

hoho.

x