Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bubble Bubble pop.



Last friday was really busy tho.

After school went ac then to snowflake to have some desserts and rushed back home to shower. LisaLivon and I was suppose to get ready by four and rush to the joint to meet ze boys up.And as usual, we're only ready by 5 or so? We ( as in Vonhoney and I) spent too much time bullying lisababy, threatening her and stuff.There goes half an hour. Took a few moments to fix the ze face cos I cmi? And in the end, I don't think it looks any better so yeah wtf.

Reached the joint at five, chill out then to shougun round seven or maybe earlier.

O HAI :D

Was chilling out while ze friends went to get food.Too many handbags around. $$

Keep taking stuff and leave it hanging on the table. Ah, sushi (;(;

Finally took the courage to try raw oysters with lemon, it doesn't taste that bad after all.I remember a few years ago, I took raw food and I went toilet the whole 2 days, couldn't stop puking and having tummy ache.

Oh well,
the next time I will just keep taking oysters.

It's quite expensive outside, no?

gene so kewt wtf :p

Jap style steamboat.

I was looking for my 6 pieces of chicken. I only ate 3, I wonder where the other 3 went. Was complaining the whole dinner.Getting all grumpy.

And there come the spamming-photo-sessions .

Solo first Solo first (;



Totally love this cotton on dress!



BOYS :P

Some of the girls excluding potato -.- extra , can die.

twinnnnnns (;

like button?

LOVE BUTTON?

And


Sorry, can't help it.

Too sensitive to camera (;

Then, the as usual , ten shots non stop thingy. I should named the this thing. :p

normal.






LOVE X10000

And,
the ending.

and there we go,
toilet break.

:p



Held hands and walk otw back. Passerbys couldn't stop staring at us with weird looks.

Back and throw/pour/gobble everything as much as I can.

Stomach almost exploded wtf.

And left.

Outside shogun.



Last picture of the day! Totally love this flower pose! :p

And a few of us went over to Club9 for pool.

There goes a day.

Totally love this kind of class gathering (;

xoxo.