Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ranism!

Hey,I just got back from

Rain's F1 after concert at Sepang

&

the main point is to..
BRAG :D:D

So,
too many incidents happen so I'm just going to brag about ONE thing only (;

Rain was less than a meter away from me and he was squatting down so I guess he's tired from dancing too long.

He was singing so I went crazy and did the heart shape thing then shout my lungs out.

I was like : OPPAAAAAAAAAAA !

And he turned to me and continue singing.

CB,
I almost died! My heart stops and everything seems to be paused for a moment.

So,
I waved my hand as if I want to let my hand break and fly off then go " HAAI OPPA HAII OPPA"
THEN FROM THE SMILE , HE WAVED BACK AND SAID HAI.

OMGWTFBBQ

$^%#^$#^
^^^#$#$#^##
^#^^#^#^#^%
%^$%^%^%^#^$#
^#^#^##^#$^
^#^#^#^#$^$
^$^$^#$^#^#
Adsafhffjirtjnf
gn
rth
erh
the
ht$
gre
grt

* SCREAMS*

OMFG.

RAIN , JEONG JI HUN as in the one in FULL HOUSE, NINJA ASSASSIN, FUGITIVE PLAN B ,

just
smile ,
wave
& said Hi to me!

OMFG!

*slaps self* it's pain.

I'M NOT DREAMING HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA :D

the smile . or perhaps it was bigger. His eyes was in a line, so cute!

Maybe,

like this.

AHHHH!
SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE

I WANNA DAI :D


And there are more crazy things to come.

I'll do a full update after I transfer all my pictures!

I can't believe what just happened!

Everything seems to be so good (;

DAMN,
LIFE'S BEAUTIFUL !

I should make a confession (;


HAI, OPPA!* screams*

I can't believe Cal took over you in year 2008 but it seems to make a big turn right back to you now. You should have said hi , smile and wave at me. Plus, you do it all in one shot like three combos so I went crazy. Thanks for saying me doing a good job! (;(; I have wanted this since year 2005 and I went your concert in year 2007 and I shout my lungs out and you did nothing. I like the way you giggle and smile, it's so heart warming. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot nao, muahahah (; The way you said hi to me keep replaying in my mind like a spoil tv but it's a good thing. I can't sleep at all, I keep thinking about you.
Thanks for tonight, tonight was a good night.

I'm so in love with you now & I don't want to share. I'll eat those person alive if they say ' RAIN'S MINE' infront of me. I love you since year 2005 and like you since year 2008 and now , it goes back to love again. Seriously back to basic huh? I'd wish I have a louder voice so you could hear me better. Thanks for smiling at my heartshape!

You make all dreams come true.
and,
I really wanna rape you! :D

I love you, oppa (;


p.s You guys want him? OVER MY DEAD BODY.
p.p.s #nowplayinginmyhead : the way ji hoon said hi to me , the way ji hoon point at me & say i'm good , the way ji-hoon look at me and sing , the way jihoon smile at me, the way jihoon look at me. All bout jihoon (;