Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unreasonable.


(p.s I know this picture is really ugly but it's the best I can find in my computer )
So,

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY ,
MONKEY LOK LYSHA (:


You know I love you :D

___________________________________________






I can't believe weekends pass that fast. Like seriously , why is Monday so far from Friday , and Friday is so near to Monday?!

I don't know how to blog anymore and I hate recalling what happened to me today because I only know I have a minor stomach ache almost everyday. No, it's not period cramp.Stop thinking it's period cramp -.-

Wait , why am I bother typing shits now here when I have nothing to blog about. Okay, I just wasted a minute of your life by making you people reading this.I'm so out of mood now.Someone calm me down , gr . I'm so mad and Idk why .

I want should go get some cold water or so.
Stupid update , ish.

Byebye .