Monday, May 7, 2018

Detox.





It's going to be the half of 2018 in less than a month time. 

Looking back, I think my 2018 is pretty great. Besides needing to adapt to the odd working hours , I think I've grew a lot - and I didn't mean sideways only. 
I met a lot of new people through this experience. I earned a lot of friendship. I still don't get why people say , we can never built friendship in work. They are the ones I see 5 out of 7 days, and they are also the reason for me to go to work. 

I don't know if anyone realize this but there are some people I am slowly fading away from. I realize that feeding the soul with good vibes is too important. Life is too short and I refuse to please anyone. I am so sick of putting their convenience before mine, and prioritize their emotions before mine. I also realize that , it is not my duty to be there for people just because they are my 'friends'. Friendship goes both ways - and if it is not reciprocated, I don't see it going anywhere. 
If they don't realize this is happening between us , then I know where I stand. 
It's a win-win situation for me too. 

So yeah, 
Detoxing toxic people out of your life is important. 

This sounds incredibly selfish. But this is the outcome of not feeling appreciated after being selfless too many times. 
Because at the end of the day, you only have yourself . You are the only one who can make the decision, to decide if you want to be happy or just stay where you are and doubt your self-worth. You are worth so much more.


I desperately want to go on a holiday - a getaway. 
I feel like I need to breathe. This city sometimes suffocates me, and I don't know why. I wouldn't consider this as working stress. I just feel that there are a lot of things I wish to get off my shoulders for a little while. They aren't heavy, but still tiring. 

So I have been wondering - is this why they say that adulting is hard?