Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Graduation 2016.


I wouldn't want to exaggerate how difficult this path is because I believe that every course has their own difficulties. I am also never good at describing how I truly felt and comprehend into words. So, I always say that 'I'm blessed' which I really am. 

I've never thought that I would come this far. Actually I also heard from other people that they are surprised that I've come this far with this decision. That didn't actually hurt. It actually made me really happy because I've prove them wrong. I hate this part of me. 
But I really love to do things that people said I can't do. 

I'm so thankful for being able to study abroad. Compared to the what I've learned in my uni, I am thankful for the reality I've lived in away from my family. I grew from seeing things outside of the shield my family had put me in. I used to complaint about the things that I don't have and not be thankful enough for the things that I already have. Now, I am only counting blessing. 

Besides being able to wear the mortarboard hat, I am thankful that I grew up from seeing reality. 

I graduated with a law degree. 
& I am very thankful. 


xx