Friday, November 23, 2018

Forty Hands.


I think this place deserves a post because they legit have the best avocado toast in town. Forty hands is from Singapore , and now they have a branch in Bangsar. 




Open kitchen concept. 

Their interior is different from the minimalist and contemporary design that the usual cafe has. 

Somehow, their interior makes me feel very comfortable. Maybe it's because of the natural sun lighting from the outside. 



This avocado toast is the bomb!

Unlike other cafes, the toast doesn't come with eggs . I added poached eggs on top to make it complete. I need eggs on my avocado toast. They give 3 pieces of toast bread , with generous amount of smashed avocado toast on top. Instead of smooth smashed avocado, they leave bit size of avocado. I never knew that this could go well with mint sauce. 
The whole combination is just amazing .



Hearty portion of big breakfast ;
 two eggs of your choice , mushrooms , grill tomatoes, bacon , sausage and two pieces of bread and handful of salad. 


Ordered fries because we are greedy like that. 


As an avocado toast enthusiast ,
I approve!


x