Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I work hard to not stay the same.




As much as I tell myself to put my own thoughts and decisions in front of anything else, I do eat my words up and get indecisive most of the time. I also tell myself that words will only be words unless actions are involved. We all know that action speaks louder than words. This is a fact. However, words seem to play a bigger role than that. The funny thing is, we often allow words from other people affect us. We just cannot be ignorant about comments regarding to ourselves , even if it is from someone that don't matter.

People say that I am lucky. And to be honest, I am blessed with all I have right now. My life isn't exactly perfect but I am contented. Everyone has their own worries as problems. My worries might be irrelevant to you and your problems might sound stupid to me. It depends on our own perspective. Just because you think it is ridiculous doesn't mean it is not important to the other party. 

I can never explain myself to everyone whom has wrong thoughts about me. I know that I don't owe anyone explanations of my decisions. I also do not need opinions unless I ask for it. I have no more time to waste. I work pretty hard - and I do not show it. I work hard for most of the things I have. My family make sure that I know that nothing is free. 

I think I work hard enough to deserve it. I work hard to not stay the same. 

Life is already difficult. Let's spread more good vibes and be positive. 

peace out.