Sunday, April 19, 2015

Dull.


#1

It's the middle of April already. My finals are so close so I do not have the time to rearrange my pictures and blog about them precisely. In order to keep my blog alive + trying to escape from reading , I decided to do a summarise what I've been doing since the middle of March till now. 

They are just pictures I found in my phone ;


#2

Xiu Ming cooked me lunch the other day - to kick off my Monday blues. She used dried tomatoes as the main. It was good , I've never doubted her cooking before. 


#3

It was so lavish that there's red wine for lunch. 

Thank you, Ming :D


#4

#5

I visited Charles and Keith Warehouse sales at SS2 Mall. I bought 5 pairs of heels in a go. I have all the colours, matching my dresses. It was really cheap because size 40/41 has another 50% off the total bill. 

I have never felt so glad that I am a big foot before. 

I spent 2 hours choosing - and I do wish I bought more than 5 actually. It was in steal deal prices. If you've missed this out, you need to be there next year. 


#6

Authentic Malaysian Breakfast.

It was an impromptu breakfast date. Since it's too early for brunch and we have no idea where we want to go, so we just went to Murni for this simple breakfast which cost less than RM20 ?

This is where little things matters. 


#7

Looking at Paintings hanging around in VCR, with the same themed. 

Those paintings portrays expression of people - also, showed the feelings of the painter. 

I never understood art, but it took me a while to stare at them. 


#8

Yes, the beauty of art.


#9

Alone in my uni's gym in the morning because I feel awful - but the whole routine didn't help to burn the calories intake at all, lol.


#11

The last week of classes, I had RT breads and VitaSoy for lunch. These are what makes me happy. 

Have I mentioned that RT breads are so gooooood?

Though the price is at the higher side, but it was all worth it. I love the french toast , especially for my first meal of the day. The nearest RT to me is at SS15. If it's not that jam, I would definitely go and buy bread everyday. I didn't have the chance to visit the cafe yet though. 


#12

Some nights, you just need to getaway for a moment of calmness to sooth your soul. 

I haven't been having a lot of emotions lately that I practically feel like a dead fish, but this makes me feel relieved. I can't find a word to explain it, but I like it. Just soft music, fantastic view and good companion. 


#13

Not forgetting wine though. hahahah.


#14

Super cute new floral bedsheet!


#15

Feeling blessed to have Revlon lipsticks from Hermo Malaysia ; all of their colours were lovely and striking. Can't wait to put them all up to show you guys. 


#16

#17

I love this dark shade of purple-pink of Revlon Ulitimate Suede collection. 

#055 Iconic - this is my favourite so far .


#18

Salted Caramel Popcorn Bingsu from Namoo on the Park - it was so gooooood.


#19

Sweet potato cakeeee :)


#20

The wall reminds me of bathroom tiles.

Is it just me or- ?


#21

Seeing you grow up is a blessing. My babysis is gonna turn two this year.  

I love how big her orbs is. I am not exaggerating when I say her orbs shines. Now, she could even run after me for food. She makes me feel like a mom sometimes. Well, our age gap difference is very far away. 



#22

#SHAMELESSPROMO

Raqul Reed brought it a few designs of bikinis since summer holiday is here soon. Prices range from RM50 ( which is ridiculously cheap) . So check out our insta - @raqulreed and facebook page for more !


Lastly,

#23

Don't wait. Never wait.

Sometimes we only have one chance. 



There are a lot of things which I do to just pass time. There are also a lot of things I keep on doing to remind myself of my own responsibility. 
When people forget my existence, I also don't want to bother them. This is how we grow - apart and out of each other. Memories and pictures will forever remain. So just do whatever you want to, and just forget about things that don't matter.

Someday, you will find happiness in the simplest things.



love.