Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Unbreakable.


Having my last paper tomorrow.

And tomorrow will be a very busy day for me to get ready for prom which is just a day after. I'm just here to keep you updated.

Last friday,

Sook drove me out from my house and claimed that we're gonna have dinner together with ze bitch of course.

But that fella drove all the way to Kota Kemuning,telling me that we're going to pick somebody up. I was fine with that until we got stuck in the jam for an hour. The traffic was terribly crazy and it was raining. The worst thing of all, I only know one song from her CD which is Mr Simple. She's a huge ELF and so all her songs is from SuJu but I only know their hit song. To kill boredom, I keep repeating Mr Simple. I kept complaining in the car until she have to feed me cookies to shut my mouth.

And finally,
we reached KK but we couldn't find the house. We went round more than 4 times and at last, we decided to wait at the guardhouse and then that mysterious person came!

IT WAS SHI TENG!

Our primary friend whom I haven't seen in 4-5 years.

We jammed all the way back to subang but the ride was great. All the catching up session was hilarious.

And we decided to eat

Banana leaf rice!

Awesome dinner.

And while I went outside to look for ZhiWei , another mysterious person came!

Omg, it was such a happy day!

And the another person is..

DUN DUN DUN.

ZHUNJING!

He is one of my best friend during the primary school days.

The dinner was absolutely extra good with great companion around.I totally love reunions especially with the close ones.

And we head for second round at snowflake!


the pretty decorated house we passed by.

Totally in Christmas mood tho!

And group picture!



bestz friendz.





And we left the place around 1030pm.

I swear that day was one of the most awesome-st day I had in my life.

Let's do it again some other time ! (:

x.