Saturday, September 3, 2011

I did wrong.


Hey.
Thanks for your wasting your time to listen to my complains.
Thanks for giving all your study time just to listen.
Thanks for being there whenever I'm feeling lonely.
Thanks for asking when I need somebody to make me feel loved.
Thanks for coming near just to share the sorrows.
Thanks for calling me right away when you know I'm not alright.
Thanks for texting me 24/7 just to make me feel like somebody cares.
Thanks for comforting me when I'm crying.

Thanks for standing by my side for 2 hours when you know I'm not going to say a thing.

Thanks for singing me to sleep.

I wish our friendship could last and remain for long.You're such a great FRIEND.

I really love you for who you are not who you can be
but
it seems like,
there's an end coming in between our friendship and this feeling is getting stronger.

You treated me like I'm a worthy person. I want to treat you the same.I want to be your best friend,your best listener just like how you did to me. You're one of the nicest person I've met in my life and I'll never ever regret meeting you.

Thanks for everything...

really..

ps I miss you.