Monday, October 18, 2010

See you once again, my love (;

The power of DSLR (;
How I'd wish that's mine.

And you should know that
exam is in 3 days time.

Same question again.
Why are you still here?!

Okay fine , I need to ask myself too.
My finals is gonna be screwed up.
Well, I am seriously veryberry lazy.

Okay,
There is always a purpose for me
to come here instead of watching vids
on youtube .

And I skipped school to so called 'studying'.
Obviously , it failed ); I sleep around 3pm
and wake up 6pm for dinner.

I'm here to confess about things (;


Prince Charming
since year 2006 (;


And you know that everyone around me do like to against me about Cal
but,
It doesn't matter (;

Prince Charming ,
How could you be so adorable? (;
And,
make me think of you night and day.

But,
you have been having affair with them.
Plus,
they're so hot!

And since year 2006 when Fahrenheit just started ,
You are already so close to wuchun .


Ah,
to be honest.

I do hope they are together in a way
so that
Cal wouldn't have a girlf.

Okay,
It sound damn insane.

But,
they're so cute if you do watch videos about them talking about each other.
And, That's how I actually find out the Cal's cute.

I used to call him ,
'Ugly Shit'
because , I do not think that he have any value to be in Fahrenheit.

And now,
I just couldn't stop regretting about it.

How could I even say that?!
I am probably crazy , stupid or blind or whatever it is.

Chun and Cal (;



Okay, it doesn't look good.
But to me,
it's damn cute one lor! (;

And in public,


WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

Jealous, CAN DIE ! );

And I heard that ,
lately they're not that close anymore since Wuzun's in China.
Oh well ,

How childish.

Damn cute.

And
CalBaby is closer to JiroHoney.

I like both of them lor !

Number 1,
Calvin Chen Yi Ru (;(;(;(; :D:D:D:D:D:D
Then,
Jiro :D:D:D:D:d:D:D:D:D
After then,
Wuchun :p
lastly,
Arron .

Okay Arron's the cutest infact a very good looking person and young
but yeah,
it's okay . HAHAHAHAH

CALBABY BETTER LOR!

and,

this is my screen saver for my ip4.

And everytime when people call me ,
the song "心疼你的心疼" will play.
When I listen to the chorus of the song and look at the picture,
it makes me feel so warmth and love.

Call me crazy or whatever
but the feeling is indescribable.

Calvin show up at Jiro's birthday this year,

like! :D:D

DAMN,
JIRO'S SHOOOOOO CUTE :D:D:D

and yeah ,



You see .
Cal so nice (; He's the only one that show up maan.

He's the Man (;
wth -.-

And yes,
it may seems pointless to say all these.

And of course,
it's one of a stupid introduction for me to get to the point.


And if you have been following my blog for a quite sometime,
I do go every event of them if they come to Malaysia.

The latest event they have is,
the Canon camera event during March.

You should have know how crazy am I when I see them. Okay, you could actually feel or know how I actually felt when I see them esp Cal.

And that feeling gives me orgasm.
Okay 0,0

But,
it's CALBABY! :D:D



And now ,
the point

is

THEY ARE COMING AGAIN !!

And it's on today's newspaper.

Next year,
before Chinese New Year.

And it will be probably around January 2011!

What a good news :D

And it doesn't make me feel like studying for exam anymore.
First distraction,
Penang Trip.
Second ,
Iphone
Third ,
FAHRENHEIT :D:D:D:D


Yes, hotties.
I love you too (;

And so ,
WHO WANNA GO WITH ME?!

Tell me and we could go together !
WOOOOOHOOOO :D:D:D


Hi hotties ,
See you in 2 months time (;

Hey, Prince Charming.
See you in 2 months time.
And hopefully, you will still smile to me (;

love,
yoursuperfan.

And, seriously I hope exam would be over fast.


And,
FAHRENHEIT , THAT'S RIGHT :D:D

January!January!January!

心疼你的心疼,向紧紧把你抱着...