Thursday, October 7, 2010

A bitch with an attitude

iphone front camera!

Freaking clear right right right :D
Ah, nowonder my camera is always
in my drawer these days.

And school's okay.
I hate BM period now.
Friends and I always get picked on.
Others can laugh, we can't.
And she wants to kick us out of the room.
I mean like ,
isn't it unfair to us?

How can someone be a teacher
with those moodswings?



twins!

fyi , i love twins like crazy.
The one at home and the one in school.
twins so cutee!

feel like changing phone cover tho.

iphone pro out next year, june.
FML,
MY PHONE IS JUST FREAKING 5 DAYS OLD MAN D:.
iphone pro looks awesome.


btw,
I got work to finish.

Oh,

two things I wanna say.

first,
I got insulted yesterday infront of the whole class. I'm a pathetic bitch without feelings. Well, that's what they thought.

second,
I got shouted today infront of my friends and I never fight back.I feel so offended and my patient limit is reaching so yeah..

And lastly,

i love caaal (;

OMG LOOK AT HIM,
SHO CUTE :D

xo