Saturday, March 20, 2010

有没有听到千里外我对你呼叫.



It's 1.17am now and I couldn't sleep.

What happened today have been making my heart beat real fast but in the same time, it's slow.It's like , it's gonna stop any moment but yet, it is beating fast.Cut it short, it's complicated.I don't know how to explain it tho but it's a little bit scary and unbelievable.But, it's true.I know you don't get what I mean.It's so awesome (: I like it.

Guess who I met today ;









OKAY LA OKAY LA,
GIVE YOU HINT LA KAY =D














Familiar much ?


SEXYBACK xD


It've been long since I saw them.They're awesome and OMG , they still drive me as crazy as before or maybe more.

WUCHUN (:

NO INTERACTION AT ALL.

He's too sick to layan everyone of us.He didn't even bother to turn his head or wave or anything.Okay, why is he so unfriendly today?!


ARRON YAN YA LUN (:

Let me tell you one thing about him that makes people go crazy,
his freaking dramatic cute eyes .

Arron : 你好?
I : hello.你很可爱。
Arron : 谢谢。名字?*smiles*
I : CARMEN *SMILE BACK*
Arron : Byebye .

OKAY , NOTHING MUCH BUT BUT BUT OMG , wait I should cool down first *breathe in breathe out* Okay. When he look into your eyes , your heart will beat so freaking fast and there's a kind of feeling strangling you till you can't breathe.It's annoying but freaking awesome (: And Sook is a freaking lucky bitch, I tell you.You should just go ask her , what Arron say to her. WHY CAN'T CALVIN SAY THAT TO ME TOO D:

ZhiWei , Sooook .
CAN I SHARE ARRON WITH YOU BOTH TOO ? =D

OKAY, STOP STARING !
I'll just stick to CalCal


JIRO WANG DONG CHENG
is freaking friendly and a-doooooooor-raaaaaaaaa-bleeee.

Jiro : EHHHHHHHH?!
Me : ?!?!!?!
Jiro : 等一下有去吗?
Me :当然啦!
Jiro : 那,很好很好。
Me : 再见。
Jiro :不是,等一下见。

OHMYFUCKINGABSOLUTELYPRECIOUSADORABLECUTESEXYLOVELYGOD!

It was like a dream. It's like , OMG Jiro.Just.Talk.To.Me ! *SCREAMS*

When he "EHHHHHHH" me , I was like : WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?! It scares the shit outta me.Jiro never fails to be the same. He's still the same when he comes on year 2008 for the concert autograph session too and yes, he's freaking hot.I want jiro also! He is so friendly and always hang a smile on his face. I WANT LA TT


CALVIN CHEN YI RU ,

You know what.
I LOVE YOU .

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Stop smiling , please.
Because everytime you smile , it gives me an heart attack and I almost faint =p

Calvin : Hello.你好吗?你叫什么名字?
I : HAR?
Calvin smiles.
I : Carmen.我很好。你呢?
Calvin smile , again.

I SWEAR ,
I can only see him in my eyes and noone else .I freaking stunned for like 5 seconds.No, I mean I only get back to myself when he stop smiling.The moment he touch my hand, I feel like pulling him down the stage and make him mine forever.When he smile , my heart stop beating.It's like , I can only see him and I totally forget I am actually standing on the stage with him, in real person infront of me.Plus, two cute dimples when he smile.I feel like dying because I can't actually breathe and I only know that , "you're mine you're mine you're mine" playing in my mind.Like crap, I think I'm mad.His smile , is incredible .

YES IT IS INCREDIBLE!

I will skin the next person who insult Calvin alive , rawr! Calvin is life! I mean, my life.


FAHRENHEIT IS

I lost my voice , my leg is so pain, I've blisters on my toes , I sarcrifies my sleeping time and I've been complaining all the way the whole day but the moment I see them then I know it's worth it.Every moment of pain, tired and everything , it's totally worth it . Their everything is shooo cute!

I LOVE FAHRENHEIT


Bad pic , I know but I know you will look at them instead of me so be it.

You think this is my update for today?
HELL NO,
Wait for the complete one .

Nothing much ,
I'm just here to tell you how awesome my prince charmings are and you people can stop telling me how awesome is super junior's concert is because I don't care.And, I had alot of fun today with Fahrenheit.Those interactions with them were superb and I think you people who went to SuJu's concert barely have interaction with them tho so what's there to show off other than the price of the ticket so keep it to the flowers in your gardens.

And yes, I regretted for not buying those tickets for SuJu concert but when I read the newspaper saying Fahrenheit is coming.I thanked myself for being broke and not buy the tickets. And now, it's all great :

You know what ?

Fahrenheit is seriously

I'm sorry for being annoying but I couldn't help it xD
I should just go to my bed and take a good night sleep then dream about Cal loving me more and more.



Turning into : 越来越爱 by Fahrenheit.