Saturday, October 24, 2015

Kingston Upon Hull.

#1

This is one of the most beautiful building in Hull City Centre. This is Maritime Museum which I have yet to visit. And I believe that this will be the trademark of Hull City. I'll bring whoever that visit me in Hull to snap a picture, lol.

And now I am here to tell you my journey to hull - It.was.so.dreadful.



#2

Filter level x10000000000


#3

All mine.

#4

My luggage was really heavy. Until now, I don't even know what I bring because it seems like I'm still lacking of everything. 

It was a hassle to take tubes. I was dragging my luggage with my aunty. We have to change stops before we leave to King Cross to catch our train to Hull.


#5

#6

Free treats since it's their 15th anniversary. 

It takes almost three hours from London to Hull. However, I took a direct train so the journey was shorter than that. Hull Trains are good - they have free wifi! hahaha.


#7

This drawer is probably the treasure. I don't even know why I bring so much here because I hardly eat them until now. However, they are a taste of home when I'm really homesick. 
Compare to them, I'd prefer to pack my ahma in my luggage. 


#8

Have I told you guys that I love avocados? 

I get very enthusiastic when it comes to preparing breakfast.


#9

Simple breakfast before I kick start my day.

I always insist to eat breakfast before I leave for anything. I will wake up earlier to make breakfast. Or even when I'm running out of time, I'll have a bowl of muesli or cereal. There is so many kind of cereals in the UK which I want to try. Also, the flavours they have for chips are insane. 


#10

Before leaving the house - currently obsessed with stripes.

Black is always my first choice - if not, it will be monochrome colours. 


#11

Autumn. 


#12

Strolled around the streets in the neighborhood.

The weather was lovely. 


#13



And finally heading to the city to get the things I need;


#14

Maritime Museum. 


#15

Totally love this picture. 

I mean it when I told you that the weather is lovely. Look at all the fluffy cotton candy clouds. 


#16


#17

Albert's Dock. 

I swear that I didn't filter this. 


#18

I love this picture of my aunty.

I really wonder how could I make it if I am alone. I came without any friends , choosing another path from them. Not to mention that, Hull is really far away from wherever they are. So I feel so blessed to have her with me throughout the whole journey. I don't think I could carry anything myself up north without her help. Not to mention that she bought me so many things - even if it is unnecessary. 

gosh, so blessed. 


#19

agreed. 

#20

And also had my first brunch in Hull the other day. 

The Brunch Waffle with a classic cup of black coffee.

The English here prefers black coffee over anything else. I used to love Cappucino , however I could not handle the calorie count so I switched to Americano or Long Black. My friends look at me in a kind when I tell them I wanted black coffee. It may be too bitter for people, but I love the originality of it. 


#21

#22

yay, my dimples are back!

After brunch, I strolled around the street - knowing that they have little vintage shops.


#23

#24

#25

#26

I appreciate little shops like this. And everything they are selling are handmade, and self-designed. The price are slightly higher than what you can find in the malls. Well, we are paying for effort and creativity. 


#27

beautiful sight of Maritime Museum when the sky turns dark.


#28

La vie en rose.

No filter photograph. 

Gosh, the pink skies here are so beautiful.


#29

This will be a different path in life and a starting of a new journey. Some things are moving on, some things will be left behind. It only matters what you bring along. 

I hope that it's going to be 'hull' of a year. 



x