Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rain is coming down and it won't stop.


And so today ,
I went to Fahrenheit 88 and get tickets for Rain's concert on April.

Then,
The omg-i-love-rain-so-much feeling attack.

And so ,
I got crazy and go to nature republic and get some things since Rain's the promoter(wtf) or whatever it's called.

So,
I spotted this rain covered paper bag. He was so cute :D I wanted it so much so I bought a few masque.

But,
end up , they give me some laoya pasar malam plastic bag.

I walked out of the shop and then start moaning bout the plastic bag and keep thinking whether I wanna go and ask for one.

And ,
I went crazy. I throw all my self-pride and dignity behind and then, walk back in the shop.

Me : Hey, Can I have the plastic bag?
Guy : Oh you mean, paper bag. YES OF COURSE.*give*
Me : thanks. *takes*

Then,
I walk of the shop. I feel so embarrassed and wanna keeel myself. But still, I'm happy.

From Fahrenheit 88 , we walk over to Pavillion.

Walk around then find a bench and sit down to look at the clothes we purchased earlier.

After 20 minutes,
I wanna leave and meet mum up so I packed my things.

I turned back and ready to get my rain oh so kewwt paper bag.

Then I realise,
IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE

@%#$^#$^y$@^$@#^$^
$^
$%&
$&$#
&$%
&$
&
&
$%
&$%
&$%&^$%&$$&$&&


LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

I look high and low for it like a jakun and there's nothing around the bench.

Okay fine ,
the fact is someone stole the paper bag D:D:D:D:

I feel like dying then.

I go all emo and start moaning bout the paper bag ););

I went to look my mum and dad. I keep complaining and getting emo over the paper bag and everything .

So,
they have no choice and send me to Fahrenheit 88 to get the Rain paper bag again :D

Mum went down with me and bought a few things so I get a new paper bag :D:D:D:D

and then,
the sales girl was like taking something from the drawer. She then say, this is a free masque for you.

I go moaning like , cheh. i thought another paper bag.

Sho ,
my mummy go like : Can you give her another one .

Okay fine,
EMBARRASS X 10000000 .

_________________

Urgh,
I still can't believe I actually asked for a paper bag.
And,
Someone stole my paper bag like wtf. ( OF ALL THINGS STEAL PAPER BAG. STUPID AH -.-)
And the worst one is,
I actually made my mum to buy things FOR THE PAPER BAG.

I must be out of my mind -.-

AND,

I SWAP MY CARD SO MANY TIMES D:

pfft.

what a day.

hahahahhaha .