Monday, March 14, 2011

Ghetto Electro .


How long have I since update properly?
hmmmm , a week or maybe longer.

My results will be a disaster.
I really couldn't do half of the paper.
Not only one particular paper okaaaay D:
GG.

And shooooo ,


WHO'S GOING? :D:D

All tickets are at the same price
and is , free standing.
This means that , I have to go during morning
if not I'll have to stand until the back.

But,
IT'S RAAAAAINNNN :D

Pictures from family dinner two weeks.. ago?

Frog Lighter :D

maknae of the family :D


Sho,
exams end on friday and hoping there will be no hw
but chemistry teacher gave -.-

Straight after school, we go summit.

It was raining and all.
Was desperately looking for a cab
and just when we were looking for a cab,
rapid kl was infront of us .

Shooo, we went up.
And it's only one buck to summit.
WOOHOO :D:D


At Summit :D



And that was an exhausting day .


Got up the next day which is Saturday.

Head to KL with LRT and monorail.



CAMWHORE :D

You have no idea how many pairs of us
is staring at us when we're camwhoring.


No blusher needed :p

I almost walk the mall .
I can only feel my legs breaking.

Dammnnnn, I feel so broke :p

camwhore :p







And finally settled at Fahrenheit.

Ate at sushi zanmai.
then, to pavillion.

AFTER THAT ,
THE RAIN PAPER BAG LOST THINGY HAPPENED D:

Have supper then got homeee.

Yesterday , which is Sunday.

Daddy brought all of us to Matta Fair.

KIM BUM :D

and TOP at the bottom ngegegeghehe.

BEAAARRRRRR :D

:D

You know what?

I'm not going to Park Jung Min's anymore.

Dad doesn't allow me to go Rain's and Park Jung Min's.
So, I've to gave one up.
I gave up on JungMin.

I can actually feel my heartbreaking
when I tell the head of the fanclub that
I'm not going.

Sigh, I'm going to emo until JungMin
comes and left D:

Rain,
you better do your best
and don't make me regret );

EMO , CAN DIE D:

OPPPPPAAAAAAAA );