Monday, January 7, 2019

Akasha Restaurant Bali



Hi, I'm back for more Bali post. 
Besides Sea Circus which is my ultimate favourite cafe from Bali, there is a few places that I would like to share. I pick out a few places that deserves a post on their own. 



Akasha Restaurant is under the group of The Akasha Luxury Villa near Tegallalang - close to Ubud ; where the restaurant is just right infront of the villa which is perfect for honeymoon or family. 

The view and interior of the restaurant is amazing - I know that this post should be all about cafes , but I needed this here and to be the first one to show you how beautiful can a place be. Since we head over there for tea time , I'll just put it here instead of restaurants. 









In KL , we have KLCC as the trademark for our luxury view. In Bali, it is all about nature - Paddy fields , Mt Agung and their famous historical monument. 
To be frank, I am a city person but everytime I visit Bali, it makes me think otherwise. It's pretty nice to have a drink overlooking paddy fields with a buffalo around. 




Always over ordering even when it comes to teatime. 

On the table : Roasted Pumpkin Puree soup ,  Nachos , Jackfruit Pizza and smoothies.

The Jackfruit pizza is surprisingly good. I couldn't comprehend the texture but it was better than I thought. There is a hint of sweetness coated with three types of cheeses.
I would give the pumpkin soup a 10/10 for the pumpkin bites. Too yummy.





The perfect lazy afternoon

until...








xx. 


Akasha Restaurant & Juice Bar
Jalan N Sinta, Keliki, Tegallalang,
Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia