Sunday, April 2, 2017

Neighbourhood Coffee


It has been a while since I bring up cafes in my space. There are too many cafes coming up, and I don't think I can keep track anymore. 

Well, I find neighbourhood coffee located at Sri Petaling serves good coffee, with a good ambiance which is completely insta-worthy. The place is located upstairs which is pretty spacious since they have pretty limited seats. I don't like when they cramp everything together. Sitting in a cafe should be a luxury form of relaxation instead of feeling the stress of being suffocated. And another plus point is, they have good playlist and it's relatively quiet. 







god, I love this space so much. 

The interior designer needs to be praised. 




I visited for brunch, and was a little sad that I missed out their new menu which consist of Fuwa Fuwa pancakes. I heard that it was really good. 





Their roasted beans was on point. 



Where's my food, hmm?



I ordered the breakfast set where it consist of fruit muesli and pancakes. 

This is the kind of breakfast I desire to have everyday however, Malaysia promotes solid food for the first meal of the day. As for me, I often eat bread because heavy breakfast isn't my thing. 

The pancakes was really fluffy - now, I can imagine how good their Fuwa Fuwa pancakes could be.





It's salmon pesto pasta and latte at the opposite. The pasta could have been better but the latte was good.

The coffee here is definitely one of the reason why people keep coming back.



Milk over my muesli. 

...I have friends that don't put milk over their cereals or so. too weird for me. 




I stayed back for at least three hours because it was so comfy, and for their good playlist. This is a definitely a place for catch up. And not to mention, insta-worthy background. I was too engage into talking to my friends hence, I didn't really get pictures of myself with the background.

This cafe actually closes at 11pm, instead of 7pm. Lucky for you guys who stay near this place. 




till then. 





neighbourhood coffee
12, Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling, 
57000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur